Tongue Tied.

Never-Ending Love Story.

Get some guts, Hyukjae. Just do it. It should be simple, you've approached girls before. Now go.Hyukjae thought.

The girl group was just in the other room beside them. This is as good of a chance as ever, nobody would interrupt him, or distract him from asking her out. More importantly, nobody would be able to see that he’d been turned down if she says no. He's been trying to think of ways to approach her, and he has been approaching her. But... He can't seem to get to the point. He would congratulate her on her music show win, she would smile and bow in thanks. And then he would lose his words; having to just walk away and pretend that congratulating her was the only reason he talked to her. But that wasn't right.
 

 

 He looks over to Donghae and Leeteuk, who are sitting on the sofa across from him; they just nod their heads towards the door, encouraging him to go. They have no words to say to him, they know that no matter what they say, he's the one that will have to gather the courage on his own. He sighs deeply, and stands up.
The two members smile at him, yes, he's finally gonna do it, they think.

               

its simple Hyukjae, just go and ask to speak with her, then ask her out. It shouldn't be too hard. She should know how I feel at least a little bit, right? I pretty much blew my cover when they came to Sukira that one time... I was smiling like a fool, and said "she's so cute" about every other sentence. Hmmmm... I should just try; my pride disappeared after Sukira with them...  and with her.
 

                And with that, he opened the door of Super Junior's change room, knowing he couldn't go back without at least attempting to reach his goal.
 
 

 He knocks on the door, right beneath the sign that reads "2NE1". He exhales deeply again, trying to calm his nerves… and racing heart. Why is this so difficult? He thought, he could never talk properly around her, and that always irritated him. It was like when Donghae would try to talk but he couldn't say anything because of his tears. He wondered if this is how Donghae feels a lot... That's annoying, he thought to himself. The door opened, and she was standing right before him. At that very moment, he remembered EXACTLY why he couldn't approach her like he did with the other girls he’s met before.
 
 

"Uhh..." is all that escaped his lips. Damn, he thought. Not again. He scratched the back of his head slightly. Park Bom just smiled at him, laughing quietly at his intelligent greeting.

 

 Hyukjae just looked at her; her eyes, curved into perfect crescents; her lips, slightly turned upwards at the corners. Yep... This is why I can't do this, he concluded. 

"Hyukjae-ssi... Are you okay?" she asks with a gentle smile.

She called me Hyukjae, not Eunhyuk. This made his heart feel so much lighter, and for some reason, it made him think his chances were so much higher now. C'mon Hyukjae, perfect opportunity. If you don't do it now, you won't get a better chance.

"Yes, it's just... That I... Uhh... Wanted to... Uh..." He couldn't piece his thoughts together. Great, now I'm even more like an idiot. Just hurry and finish, I can't save myself from shame anymore. But at least I might be able to run from some more embarrassment. He said, partially scolding himself..
 
Park Bom just smiled at him, and waited patiently for him to finish. She tried not to giggle at his constant stuttering, but she could only hide so much.
 
Even though Hyukjae thought there'd be no chance of her saying yes, because of his stuttering, stumbling, and babbling. Yet, he couldn't help but stop talking. His mind was whirling, looking for ways to ask her out properly while hoping with all his heart that she would say yes.
 
 

 

                What he didn't know though, was that all of his worry and nervousness was unnecessary. Because in Park Bom's mind, she had already accepted his request the moment she opened the door.