Wave in the Wind

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

Flashback End

After he calls his private doctor came to his house and clean the bleeding, he continues his sleep like nothing happened.
Without thinking the reasons to tell the doctor what is this about instead, he just thanks and let the doctor go.
He is too sleepy to think what the reasons are and felt lazy to tell what happened. He only just hopes that the doctor won’t tell his parents since he was a new private doctor in his house and he is not busybody type. He only can hope.

Too tired to think and tell some sort of creating reasons. It is bed time.


 

Flashback.

!! I really felt that pain at my hips. Too hurt. But it will not be compared with my hurt pride. I saw my grey dress look horrible with kind of dirt at my hips’ part.

I shook my head then take a gaze into Taehyung's eyes while the other is laughing like they are going insane.

I stand up and said.

"How dare you do that to me huh, Taehyung!!" I wipe my tears is tearing to my cheek.

Taehyung smirk then said,
"How dare? How don't I dare to do that to you? It’s all mine. All my areas. And how dare you disturb and said that to my girl" he raises his eyebrow.

I nodded in cynics.
"Your girls, oh you mean your minions? Get rid of them all!! Damn" I could see the minions came and hug him while cheering to him as a good job.

I was planning to slap him and get out of here as soon as possible before GaYoung come and interrupt.

"Hey, Taehyung. Take easy bro. Calm down. That’s not your attitude." she said in a calm mood.

"Let’s go to the other place to have some fun. Some fun place. It’s hot here" Taehyung said while hugging them around their shoulder.

"Yeah, I know what you want," said one of them.

"Hey, I’m not finish talking to y..." I want to say and finish my sentences when GaYoung interrupt me with a glass of wine.

"Shutt, forget it and realize your tension with this wine"  GaYoung give me the glass.

I ..

It’s been a long time since I’m drinking. I know it’s not good for health that’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter