The Someone of the Girl

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

Flashback End

"What are we going to do now, JHope?! Everyone is passed out drunk now," he asked with the panic voice.

"You're drunk too right?" Jhope laughed out loud. He was drunk but nowhere near drunk like his other members.

"Taehyung, its your party. Why aren't you drinking?" Jhope asked with squinted eyes.

Taehyung just sat there, not paying the slightest bit of attention to his hyung. Instead, he stood up from his spot and opened the car door, revealing the girl he had bumped into earlier, only this time she was unconscious. He turned her face to the other side to see if she was okay, though the blood dripping off her forehead proved otherwise.Within a second, Taehyung's eyes widened in surprise and so he ran to his hyung for advice.

"Dude, she's bleeding! What the hell am I supposed to do?!"

Jhope pressed his middle and index fingers on each side of his head, rubbing his temple gently as his hangover was starting to kick in. "Quiet down, you're making my head ring!" He sighed as his dongsaeng stood there impatiently waiting for an answer. "Look, it's only three in the morning so there's not a whole bunch of options so here's an idea you can use. You can take her home with you and after a few hours, you can contact your private doctor to check her."

Taehyung thought long and hard before agreeing with . Jhope was right. This idea couldn't possibly fail. As he stood there, Taehyung motivated himself to turn around and head back to the slightly bleeding unconscious girl. Once he was near her, he scooped her up in his arms bridal style and began walking toward to his car. As soon as he neared his vehicle, he saw Jimin passed out inside his car.

Rolling his eyes with a sigh, Taehyung carefully opened the car door and shouted as he kicked Jimin's leg, "Yah! Get out of my car and sleep with Jhope!" 

Jimin yawned, rubbed his eyes with one of his fists, and then slowly crept out of Taehyung's vehicle. "You didn't have to scream..." As Jimin slowly left, Taehyung swore he thought he heard Jimin mumble about feeling sick.

"You better throw up in the grass somewhere away from us!" Taehyung yelled, annoyed by Jimin's drunken state.

"Serfes yooou right you haf to deal wif the girl!" Jimin yelled with slurred words. He slightly giggled to himself as he added, "This is yooour fault!!"

Taehyung rolled his eyes. He really did hate it when Jimin was drunk. When his friend was in this state, he wasn't exactly the nicest person to be around. In all honesty, he kind of hurt Taehyung's feelings. He knew he was at fault, Jimin didn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter