Taste of Hitch

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prologue

"It wasn’t my fault it is her's! Don’t you get what I mean?" Taehyung yelled. He was exasperated when his friends decided it was a great idea to use "mental abuse" as a method against him.

"How come it is not your fault? Your car struck her Taehyung! Don’t you get it?!" Jhope snapped. He felt really annoyed to deal with his friend, Taehyung.

Flashback

There was one high school, Jaeguk to be exact, that only allows the elite inside the school. Students who could not afford this place was easily turned down unless they were lucky to survive on a scholarship, but coming across those were very rare for most poor and middle-classnts. Rich students basically ran the school and by rich kids, there was a group of specific adolescent boys that were, by far the elite, and highest ranking teens in the social ladder; BTS. 

One member, in particular, Taehyung, happens to be the son of the man who owns the school. Of course, he's the brains behind his gang; a kingta. Anybody would be crazy for trying to break his perceptions of this school he rules with an iron fist.

The bell finally rang, signalling the end of class. The teacher announced his class dismissal as he took the time to gather his pupil's homework. As he took the sheets of paper one by one, each of his students smiled and thanked him; they were glad to have an instructor like him teach them in class.

"It's recess time, are you still bringing your extra food? Let’s go and grab some snacks to eat" GaYoung said when she saw her best friend, Song Ah Ra struggles with her own homemade food.

Her best friend just moved here about a month ago and of course, she knew about BTS, but there was one Kingta she kept her eye on the most; Kim Taehyung. He's nineteen years old, about the same age as Ah Ra and for some odd reason, they always ended up being in the same class together and that always drove her insane just thinking about it.

Kim Taehyung was not just any normal classmate to Ah Ra. He was a jerk with a bad attitude about everything. AhRa knew this school was not for her and she could say she almost hates for attending here, but the option was not complete up to her since both of her parents forced her into achieving a scholarship she was not even interested in achieving! Her father owns a store, which would mean he is a business man but does not seem to earn enough at the table on pay days. Plus, her mother is a housewife. There were really was not much to say about her family or her family background. If anyone had the guts to ask, she would reply, "Figure it out".

She has an ex-boyfriend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter