Sequel?

In Silence

 

 

Today’s class has ended since half an hour ago. Several students took their leaves, while several others stayed at school for self study until night. On the other hand, one student had waited at the school front gate since the bell rang. Obviously he was waiting for someone. His tall build leaned towards the wall, with his hands buried deep in his jacket pockets. His strong eyes looked around, nervousness appeared quite clearly on his orbs. He stared at his watch with a slight frown before looked back at the school building.

 

He was sure the person he was waiting for had already out from the class. That person even got out before him. That’s why he was curious, what holding the guy up? Why he didn’t show up yet?

 

Negative thoughts crawled slowly into the young man’s head. Some pessimistic thougts such as, ‘Did he forget?’ ‘Maybe he didn’t want to see me.’ ‘Maybe I scared him and screwed things up.’ ‘Maybe I have no hope.’, or something like that were filling his brain right now. Only to be cut off by someone’s voice.

 

“Kim Mingyu-ssi?”

 

“Yes!” The tall guy, who’s apparently was Kim Mingyu straightened his back and snapped from his thoughts. But the slight smile that’s close to brighten up his face turned into confused frown since the guy who called him was not the one he was waiting for.

 

The guy was not a stranger either, though. Well, at least Mingyu knew his name and of course the guy’s relationship with someone he was waiting for. “Vernon?” He mumbled softly as realization hit him hard. He gave the younger man a question look, though deep inside, Mingyu could guess….

 

“I’m here in Wonwoo’s place.” The mixed western guy said with flat expression. And just that words enough to make Mingyu’s stomach turn upside down.

 

“Ugh…yeah, where is he…?” Mingyu managed to ask the boy, implying that Vernon’s appearance really was not something to be appreciated.

 

“Are you deaf? Beside being blind, I mean.” The younger male snickered with distate. “Do you really expect Wonwoo to appear here? Do you really expect Wonwoo to come to you after that childish doodling you make on his locker’s door?”

 

Mingyu stiffened, his eyes were hard on Vernon smirking face. “He’s mine, and I never intended to give him to someone as pathetic as you.” After saying that, the half Korean guy walked away, leaving Mingyu who just stood there. Frozen on the spot.

 

Really. Deep inside his mind Mingyu has expected something like this would happen actually. Yeah, that’s right. Wonwoo had a boyfriend. Despite the guy’s message on Mingyu’s locker this morning, it didn’t mean the guy had the same feeling towards him….rite? Maybe Wonwoo never mean it like that.

 

Mingyu groaned slowly while messing his hair.

 

It’s hurt.

 

It’s really hurt as hell.

 

He looked like an idiot for hoping something that was never there.

 

.

 

.

 

END

 

 

A/N: That's it. That’s the sequel as you requested guys. Hope you like it~~~

*run away* #heh

 

 

 

Hahahahahahahaha. I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m kidding. Forgive meee.... I just want to write something like this so yeah *shrug*

I really never expected my first meanie fanfic would be liked by you. I’m sooo happpyyy, you even voting up this story. Thankyou thankyou thankyou sooooo much for your support. Actually I felt burdened as you complimented this story and expecting for the sequel, I was afraid you wouldn’t like the sequel, I was afraid I couldn’t fulfill your expectation. But well, I’ve tried and I wish you would like it.

 

Don’t be angry guys. Before you started throwing things at me, I gladly told you that the actual sequel of this story can be found at my profile! Check it out~