chapter 3

Sangnamja

JungKook's P.O.V.

 

"Kookie" I heard him call softly. 

 

Tsk. He got nerves after what he did. I'm not really mad but it just hurts. Just why would he do that? Why would he deny me? Am I a disgrace for him? Am I ugly? Am I nerdy? Am I stupid that he is so ashamed of me?

 I've been lying in bed, blanket over my head since I got home pondering what in hell was that. I know I easily give in when it comes to him and he abuse his power over me more than often. But not this time. That was too new, too confusing. It will take more than a 'Kookie i'm sorry'. 

I felt the bed dip behind me for I was lying on my side. I felt his hand on my arm and he started caressing. 

"Kookie I'm sorry"

See!? That same line every time. Usually once he say those words I'll peek from under the blanket and we're magically okay. 

 

But not  today. 

 

I didn't move a muscle. I heard him sighed and shuffling followed. Suddenly I felt his warmth wrapped around me. He laid behind me,  hugged me and even pressed kisses at the back of my head 

"Kookie, trust hyung. It's better if no one knows we're related. And please stop hanging around with JiMin and TaeHyung, for your safety, please." 

I didn't speak, instead I squirmed to brush him off me. I think I did it too hard and ended up pushing him off the bed. I heard the loud thud and his pained groans. It made me worry that the blanket went flying off when I decided to check on him. I leaned down to see him on the floor but next thing I knew I was pulled by the arm and ended up falling on him. He chuckled as he locked me in place with his arms tight around my torso. I'm practically on him. I wasn't able to push myself up with his hold so I settled my face beside his. I put in as much space as I could. And no I'm trying not to fidget much because there might be friction in some areas that are better to be left alone. 

"Just listen to me Kookie. All I want is what's best for you. Don't get associated with me or any of the bangtan boys. Please" 

 

Bangtan boys? He mean his little group? Why? Who are they? Those questions are what I asked 'the duo' once they approached me in class. They both have lopsided grins as they look at me. 

"Well, we we're just talking about that. We actually want to ask if you want to join. We recently lost someone in the group... so..." JiMin said suggestively. 

I thought over it, maybe for a minute. I mean hyung told me to not get involve with them but I want answers and what bad could they be doing? They are probably just a bunch of kids causing troubles and attending detention. And at least I'll get close to Jin hyung without anyone questioning us. So I nodded and they wore identical smirks that sure felt creepy. 

 

That's how I ended up on their table. Hyung glared at me a few times but now he was just not looking at me. How could he act so caring and gentle at home then be a jerk in school? He wasn't like this when we went to the same elementary. What changed him into this?

"Hyung let's take him up!" JiMin enthusiastically chirped 

"Do you know what you are asking? He isn't a stray dog to be adopted" the blond, YoonGi I think, scowled at the red haired then set a chilling glare at me. Is this still about yesterday?

 

Jin hyung seemed like he was going to say something but all of a sudden someone was sitting on his lap. A girl in cheerleader uniform. A pretty girl with doe eyes, pink pouty lips and sky high ponytailed raven hair. She looks familiar. 

" we're talking, excuse yourself out" the pink haired guy, who JiMin pointed as NamJoon, said venomously. He doesn't really talk much so I was taken a back by the rudeness. But I can't get myself to defending her, not in the way she clung at hyung. I tried not to grit my teeth. Then I noticed Jin hyung staring at me.

 

 He just stares 

 

"I just need to tell my boyfriend about my practice later, maybe he'll want to watch?" She said as she caressed hyung's cheek. I gripped at the edge of the table physically stopping myself from reacting harshly. The thing is, hyung was still looking at me. Even when he spoke.

"I'll try"

Then the girl pecked at hyung's lips. That snapped the thread of my self preservation. My hands are shaky same as my gaze. I bit down at my lower lip as discreet as I could. 

 

Hyung have a girlfriend.

 

I murmured an excuse to JiMin and TaeHyung who were sitting on my  either side.  They didn't seem to notice the lump I tried to  swallow 

 

I went to the bathroom. No I didn't do 'that'.  I tried breathing to my lungs full capacity. I'm a man and it's not manly to cry over this kind of things. I stayed staring at my reflection as I calm the storm of emotions wrecking my insides. I thought I accepted long ago that we could never be together. No matter what I do nothing will ever be between us. I thought I'd be okay if one day he tells me he found someone. That he is happy with someone.  I thought I could force a smile and act like I'm cool with him loving someone else. I thought I had control over it. 

 

But nothing is easy as I thought. 

 

At least I recovered my composure now. One last heave and I'm out the door. 

 

But there he stood. In all his nonchalance. He stared at me with his intense brown orbs.I think I blinked  a few times. My heart can't handle the gaze.

 

"Let's talk"

 

"You don't know me so why would you?"

 

He sighed before grabbing my wrist. He pulled me to a deserted hallway and took me inside one of the vacant rooms. He shut the door close then shove me against the wall. My back hit the wall hard I heard the sound echo in the room for a millisecond. I hissed from the pain and was going to push myself upright but Jin hyung pushed me back against the wall. 

 

"Didn't I warn you? You are giving me no choice" he spoke, face inches away from mine. His warm breath hitting my face. He must be glaring at me but that wasn't what made me gulped. I was actually looking at his lips. His plump, red lips... 

 

They look delicious.

 

 

Tbc...

 

A/N: I was so excited about this fic and it's turning out as trash... what am I even doing? Guys I haven't forgotten DC... I just can't yet so... can I occupy you with this one at the moment. Sorry if it's argh like this...  ToT