Chapter 2

Sangnamja

Maybe JungKook was hiding too much from his hyung nowadays. His enrollment, now his first day at Bangtan University. He left the house early, too early that he have seen the school hallways empty. He watched it get filled as he roamed around familiarizing every wing so he won't be late for any subjects. He checked his assigned rooms and every facilities. Nothing out of the ordinary, well that was before the hallways become crowded. He saw  couples making out everywhere, people shoving others, bullies maybe, no one even batting an eyelash. He didn't want to get in trouble on his first day but when he saw a girl getting crowded by three guys, with the girl almost in tears, he wasn't able to hold back. He stepped in and shoved the boy who's got a hold on the girl's hair. 

"Hey, respect" he growled, shielding the girl behind him. 

"Who are you? Do you know what you're doing?"

"No matter what or who, a real man never hits a girl, especially not in a group"

"You little-" 

The guy abruptly stopped when his eyes flicked at the back of JungKook. He gulped and stepped backwards like a cowered pup. 

"Class in 5, why are we crowding here? anything interesting anyone wants to share?" 

JungKook turned to the voice and saw a red haired boy, inches shorter than him. The red haired had a smile that turned his eyes into crescents but behind it is killer aura that seemed to stun the others. The previous boys bowed a bit, eyes trembling in fear before racing to a run. 

The lilac haired boy, who JungKook just belatedly noticed, put an arm around the shorter one. The taller  and more lanky boy beamed at red hair weirdly, his mouth turning into a box shape. That seemed to take the bad vibes away because red hair's smile turned pure. 

The bell rung and JungKook might have been walking too far from his supposed classroom so he made a mad dash over not to be late on his first lesson. 

His first day was okay, some weird looks and staring is all. He haven't seen his hyung, and he haven't texted the older wanting to see Jin's surprised look. 

But he was the one surprised when the red and lilac duo approached him at one of their breaks. He didn't noticed them in class. 

"Hey there transferee. Brave act you did there earlier" red hair said smiling. The two's arms hang around each other, almost intimately. Maybe they are...

"Umh, thanks?" with lack of idea how to respond he tilted his head with the question

"I'm Park JiMin and this is Kim TaeHyung" the red haired introduced himself and his box smile friend who's beam didn't falter 

"Hi! Call me V. You are JungKook, right? Jeon JungKook? Can i call you Kookie? Cause you're cute as a cookie i just want to munch you up! Ouch" the lilac haired squealed rubbing his arm after the slap he received from the shorter boy beside him.

"You are scaring him. How many times should I tell you not to say you want to eat people in your first conversation?" JiMin reprimanded his friend before beaming at the youngest and leaned forward, cooing "but he is cute, i want to keep him" the red haired bemused, ruffling JungKook's raven hair. JungKook was too stunned to speak. Like, what the hell is going on? So he just stared blank faced, wide eyed which only made him cuter in the others' eyes. 

"Aigoo kyeopta!" JiMin almost squealed pinching JungKook's cheeks a bit. 

"Park JiMin, YoonGi hyung wouldn't like it that you are flirting with the new kid"

"Who is flirting with who?" A boy with a Stoic face, platinum blond hair, really really pale skin and not too far height from the red haired spoke. His arm was immediately wrapped around JiMin's waist. It surprised JungKook more when the red haired who made 3 guys run with a smile, a puppy look before wrapping an arm around the blond and pulling him into a lip lock. JungKook didn't know he was gaping at the now heatedly making out couple until someone tapped his shoulder 

"YoonGi hyung more than often gets pissed when someone stares, maybe you could try being discreet if you are enjoying the show"

The younger profusely blushed and immediately looked the other way, stuttering 

"A-aniya... I... I wasn't "

"Nah, it's okay. Everybody knows it's hot" the lilac haired threw a lingering side glance then a smirk grew on his lips before he walked out of the room.

JungKook attempted for a quick look, just reflex for curiosity and maybe just maybe a little interest. And just his luck, he witnessed the blond one's hand shoved inside the other's pants. JiMin have his eyes closed, as he tug at the blond's hair hard. But 'YoonGi' was smirking as he nip at the red haired's neck. It was like live , sounds and whatnots present. JungKook's eyes roamed around, unbelievably so, no one seems to care that two people might engage in steamy ual in that very room in a few minutes. He couldn't take it though, so he walked away...to the bathroom. He blame his hormones. The thought of Jin in his uniform, and maybe the two of them in such position might have contributed too in his growing problem. But to hell that is. 

 

 

 

After he relieved himself, JungKook started looking for his hyung. Which didn't took so long. While walking the halls everybody suddenly cleared the path for a group of six, comprising the 3 he met earlier, two others and his hyung at the center. Though Jin looked quite different than his usual. His shirt wasn't tucked, his tie loosened and his hair messy. his usual kind smile replace with a scowl. 

 

He looked hot though.

 

Really hot with the bad boy feels.

 

JungKook shook his head. What the hell? He calmed his libido and put on a smile walking toward the boy. The younger noticed the little twitch on the older's face  once they met gaze but the hardened expression remained after he recovered. Jin continued walking

"Hyung" JungKook said just loud enough for the group to hear. Five pairs of eyes on him, Jin didn't gaze at his silhouette at all. 

"Do you know him?" The tall one who was beside Jin, with a scary face and contrasting powder pink hair asked 

"No" SeokJin uttered coldly before walking passed the frozen boy.

 

 

 

 

Tbc...

Boring chapter is boring... T.T... my sun dried brain is fried now...  ToT writer's block is so bad! T.T ..  I need motivation love lots! Helpeu?