School Reunion

Pieces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

//mostly vkook, with mention of jimin. . //

 

 

School reunion was never Jungkook's thing. Sure, he could chit chat with his old friends and recall the memories he had back then, it sounded just fine. But it would be extra awkward when you didn't know anyone there since it wasn't your former school. Jungkook really wasn't interested to come but he had to face Taehyung's endless begs. The older almost forced him to be his company because he didn't want to be alone there. The younger already said no and rejected it firmly, taking a reason that he would meet his friends in the morning. But it wasn't Taehyung if he gave up just like that. He asked something that was more like a statement "but you'll be at home before evening, right?" and Jungkook groaned. Taehyung cheered up, he knew he won this.

"Be home at 6, okay?"

That was the older said before he skipped to the kitchen, continuing his unfinished cooking while Jungkook pulling his hair dramatically.

 

 

He didn't promise it before, but he really came back at 6 and was welcomed by the over excited Taehyung, who clapped his palms like a seal and beamed happily at the younger. Jungkook was tired to be honest, and he didn't have any single thought to go with Taehyung. But it was replaced by seeing the older was all smiling, he couldn't help but to give in. He quickly dashed into the bathroom and took a shower, hearing Taehyung's shout of "don't be in rush, take your time!" but he really knew the meaning was the opposite. Typically Taehyung and his antics.

The moment he stepped out of the bathroom, Taehyung was applying eyeliner and already dressed up. Jungkook eyeing him suspiciously, why should he put a lot of efforts only for reunion? It wasn't like they were going to somebody's wedding party, why bothered to be that attractive to school? 

"If you're done staring at me, better dress up and be ready. We're leaving in 5 minutes."

Jungkook cursed under his breath and practically ran into his room. How in the world he could be ready in 5 freakin minutes? But Taehyung's words were like a spell. He had no idea how he was already in a maroon t-shirt with black cardigan on top of it and a pair of jeans. He didn't have more time to put any make up and just brushed his hair carelessly with his fingers. He was gonna find his shoes when Taehyung shouted "I've prepared your Timberland here!" and he immediately went to the living room. 

"Thanks." He muttered while slipping on his shoes. "Do we take a cab?"

"As usual."

 

 

They arrived at the said place 10 minutes later with Jungkook still grunting about how he could have just slept at that time. Taehyung just grinned ear to ear, circling his left arm on the younger's waist and pulled him closer. Jungkook rolled his eyes, he had to deal with this torture for hours, yes thank you very much. 

"Taehyung??"

Both of them turned their head at the same time. Taehyung then detached himself from the younger and approached his old friends. They were hugging and laughing, taking some photos together while Jungkook was left alone in an awkward atmosphere. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter