Tease | Chapter Eight

Set Up | Hoshi

Unedited 
~~~~~~~
☀ Kim So-Eun ☀ 

"Just a few weeks ago, one K-Pop's biggest idols, Kwon SoonYoung aka Hoshi of Seventeen, was spotted getting cosy with Kim So-Eun. Also a Pledis artist herself, Kim So-Eun is from a new Rookie group, Ghost, along with fellow members; Lee Min-ji, Mae Kirsten and Park Kat. 
Kwon SoonYoung, 19, and Kim So-Eun, 18, were spotted at Leasure Time Amusement Park, spending time together on what seems to be a date. Both were seen holding hands multiple times and both exchanging loving smiles. It seems that the 'couple' had spent the entire day together and also left together, known to where they went, it looked like they both had a great day.

Is this a new couple? A love story in the making? The Idol and the rookie? If so, we definitely ship it!

More on this story coming soon..."

I bite my nail as Kirsten reads out the mini article from K-Wow. 

"This is so stupid" I say, letting out a sigh. 

"Yeah, you're just friends" two voices come from behind me. I look round to see Mingyu and Wonwoo standing at the door way with knowing smirks. 
"Not you two" I moan and they chuckle.

"Just admit you and our Hoshi are a thing" 

"We're not a thing, we're just friends" 

"The article says differently" Wonwoo says and I roll my eyes.

"That article is just an article, they don't know anything" 

"So what's between you and Hoshi? Just a fling? A relationship? Crushes?" Mingyu pesters and I let out a frustrated sigh, and form my hands into fists and send a glare in his direction.

"You know what, we don't need to practice today" I say grabbing my bag and heading to the door "Goodbye" 

I walk out the door, slamming it behind me and I stop suddenly once I enter the hall. I let out a breath and I lean against the wall and cover my face with my hands. 

I don't know anymore.

"Are you okay Unnie?" I uncover my face and see Kat standing in front of me, frowning slightly as she closes the door behind her. "They shouldn't tease you like that, don't worry, Min-Ji is telling them off" She giggles and I shake my head holding in a laugh.

"I'm okay" 

Kat frown/smiles, I'm really not sure how to explain it, but you know when someone smiles, but it's still a frown... Yeah, that. Before coming over and hugging me.

"I know you're lying, but I have the feeling you don't want to talk about it so I won't ask questions" I let out a soft sigh and hug back, and whisper into her shoulder.

"Thank you" 

After a minute or two, Kat pulls away and smiles properly this time.

"Do you want to go and get some food?" she asks and I shake my head.

If Wonwoo and Mingyu were here, that meant Soonyoung has to be here. I just have to find their practice room. 

"I have to do something" I say and don't specify and Kat giggles causing me to raise an eyebrow.

"You're going to see Hoshi aren't you?" 

"Pft, no" I lie badly and Kat giggles again. 

"Do you even know where their practice room is?" she asks and I go to talk, but cut myself off by shaking my head. She giggles for the third time and grabs my hand, pulling me towards to elevators. "I'll show you" 

I raise my brow and give her a 'confused to heck' look.

"How do you know where it is?" 

"How don't you? Your boyfriend is Hoshi remember" 

I roll my eyes, but don't bother to protest at what she said.

"Seriously though, how do you know?"

She stops suddenly and turns to me with a smirk and a cute giggle.

"I know things"

I roll my eyes and stop as we reach the elevators and she presses the floor up button. 

"Actually there's a big sign saying Seventeen on the door, it's really not that hard to miss" I scoff a laugh and flick her on the forehead and shake my head. She pouts and rubs her head and I stick my tongue out at her. 

The elevator dings and the door opens to see Pinkette standing alone.

"Hey Pinkette" I laugh as he rolls his eyes, and Kat giggles lightly. We walk in and stand next to him; Pinkette, then Kat and then me and Kat presses the level 3 button.

"You really don't need to keep calling me Pinkette" he says and I shake my head.

"Your name will forever be Pinkette, don't try to fight it" He shakes his head, but changes the subject, looking from me to Kat a couple of times.

"So what are you up to?" 

"Unnie needs to find Hoshi" Kat giggles and smiles. Pinkette nods and smirks to me. 

"Yeah, your boyfriend has been acting weird since yesterday" he asks and I gasp.

Yesterday.

When we almost kissed, but didn't because Kirsten rang.

And he left without telling me.

"I-I don't know what you're on about" I stutter and slightly curse at myself.

"Really Unnie?" Kat smirks almost and tilts her head to the side. I shake my head and cough slightly, avoiding eye contact.

"Well he should be in our practice room, I'll take you there now" Pinkette says 

"Thank you" 

The elevator dinged once we reached floor 3 a couple of seconds later. After walking, we arrived at a door with, like Kat said, a big sign on the door saying 'Seventeen' on it.  Music also heard from the outside coming from within. 

"He should be in here" Pinkette says as he opens the door and holds it open for us to walk in. 

The music playing was, as I assume, one of their songs and in the centre of the room was Soonyoung and four other people practising their dance routine. 

"jamkkan sonyeoya jeoldae neon 

dareun saramege nokjima

naega jiltu najanha

jamkkan sonyeoya jigeumbuteo
neol naekkeorago bureul geoya
sosimhaedo sesimhangeol ije
buteo
nareul bwajwo my lady

mansae mansae mansae YEH
mansae mansae mansae YEH
mansae mansae mansae YEH
nega nareul bol ttaemyeon wo
mansae mansae mansae YEH
mansae mansae mansae YEH
mansae mansae mansae YEH
maeil neoreul kkum kkuji wo" 

I smile as i watch them dance, focusing my gaze on Soonyoung, biting my lip slighting as i smile. The song draws to a close and the boys let out a cry of happiness.

"That was awesome guys!" Hoshi smiles, as he five fives each member that practised. After a couple of seconds, he notices Kat talking to Pinkette and someone else i didn't recognise and turns around to see me standing by the door.  He runs his hand through his hair before excusing himself from the boys and walks over to me.

"Hey"

"Hi"

I grab hold of his hand and tug lightly plugging him outside into the hallway. I hear him let out a sigh and close the door behind us. 

"What do yo-..." i cut him off with a tight hug.

"You didn't have to leave without saying goodbye yesterday" I whisper as I continue to hug him and moments later, he puts his arms around my waist hugging me back.

"i'm sorry" his whispers and I smile a bit.

"You should be" I pull back slightly and giggle.

"What, were you worried about me?" He smirks and i roll my eyes before letting go of him and hitting him over the head.

"No, why would i worry about you?" He winks, giving me that 'feeling melting' smile before lightly placing a kiss on my cheek. 

"You know you always worry" He chuckles, causing me to roll my eyes once again.

"In your dreams"

"Every night baby, every night"

☀ 

☀ 

  ☀ Two Days Later ☀   

Hoshi and I had gotten over the 'Almost kiss' accident pretty quickly, and by pretty quickly, I mean we didn't even acknowledge it happened.  I was happy this happened, but yet a part of me almost felt sad that we didn't kiss, almost like i wanted to kiss him...

But that was utter nonce, there was no way I'd actually kiss him, or want to kiss him for that matter. Yet, i couldn't help myself from glancing at his lips from time to time, feeling this weird feeling inside my stomach every time he kissed my cheek. Heck, even when he teased me, it made me go hundred times red.

It was official... I had gone insane.

'Insane for Hoshi' 

That little voice in my head, back again to annoy the fudge out of me. I let out a sigh and scratch my head.

'Yeah right' i answer that mind game of a voice with full sarcasm. 

'Why can't you admit your feelings for him? Gosh, i never knew myself to be this stupid' 

'HEY! I'm not stupid-..." 

"Again, it's official, I've completely lost it"

"Why have you gone insane?" a voice comes from behind me causing me to jump. "Well?" the person walks in front of me, and I recognise him as one of the other members of the group Hoshi was in. 

"I said that out loud didn't I?" I mentally face palm making him laugh and nod his head as he sits down in the seat in front of me.

"Yes, yes you did" 

"Great" I say sarcastically and let out a sigh "Either way, it's nothing, just me being stupid" I say and he raises an eyebrow.

"Really?"

"Yeah," I nod and fiddle with the ring on my finger. "just my brain being weird" 

"I've seen you before" He says as he puts his finger on his chin and leans back on his chair. "You were at the practice room a couple of days ago, talking to Hoshi" 

"Yeah, I know him" 

"So you're in the same group as Kat I'm assuming" 

I look up at him and give him a confused look.

"How do you know Kat?" He let's out a laugh and takes a sip of the drink he had in his hand.

"She's close to Woozi, or at least they seem close, she's good friends with all the members" 

"Kat is a friendly person, she knows how to make people laugh" I laugh and the guy nods. 

"She sure is, the members find her hilarious" he smiles and puts out his hand for me to shake "I'm Junhui, but you can call me Jun" 

"So-Eun" I smile and shake his hand and he winks 

"Nice name" I let out a laugh, but feel my cheeks start to heat up.

"Thank you" 

Jun smiles and shifts in his seat slightly and cough almost like what he was going to say next was awkward. 

"I know this is a weird question, but do you want to do something sometime, like go to coffee or go to the movies?" He asks and I bite my lip

"Like a date?" 

"Yeah, I've noticed you around for some time and honestly, I'd like to get to know you" I smile lightly and tilt my head down so I'm looking at my lap and tuck some of my hair behind my ear. 

"I-I can't" I stutter and frown when I see the look on his face. 

"Wait, so are you and Hoshi dating? Is that how you know him?" I open my mouth to say something, but close it and let out a sigh.

"it's just complicated" 

"Oh" he frowns and goes to get up, but I grab onto his wrist.

"Even if we can't go on a date, I would really like to get to know you anyway" I smile, trying to convince him to stay. He smiles and let's out a chuckle.

"I'd like that" I let go of his wrist and point to the seat.

"Then sit back down" I giggle and he does as I say.

We had talked for a good while after this, laughing every so often at what one of us had said. 

Jun was honestly a great person, really funny too. 

"So what groups do you like?" He smiles and I put my finger to my chin to think.

"Definitely BTS and BIGBANG are my favourites" I smile and he nods 

"Good choices, but what about Seventeen?" He says with a cheeky wink causing me to blush slightly. 

"And Seventeen, they're my favourite too, even if I haven't listened to a song yet" I laugh and Jun looks at me confused. 

"Hoshi hasn't made you listen to a song yet?" He asks and I shake my head.

"Not yet no" 

He gets up suddenly and grabs my hand and starts to pull me away from the table.

"Where are we going?" I call making him laugh and smile when he turns his he's slightly to look at me.

"Somewhere so you can watch one of our videos"

We went to a computer room and Jun instantly logged in and pulled but YouTube. I see him type in Seventeen and click on the first video that comes up, apparently it was called Mansae. 

The music started and I start to bob my head to the music, I noticed Hoshi straight away, also Pinkette, Dino, Seungkwan and Coups. I laugh at some of it and I notice Jun. 

I see Jun laugh at me in the corner of my eye and I laugh also, lightly hitting him on the arm. I now recognise it was the song they were practicing when I went to see Hoshi two days ago. 

The song came to an end and I clapped, turning to Jun. 

"That was awesome!" 

"I was every handsome right?" Jun jokes causing me to laugh. 

"Very" 

After laughing for a bit, I hear a beep and Jun pulls out his phone. He lets out a sigh before turning to me with a smile. 

"I have to go back to practice" I nod and hold my hand out for him to give me my phone. 

"What?" 

"Give me your phone, we can't talk if you don't have my number" he chuckles and hands over his phone. 

I type in my number and hand it back to him. 

"There you go" 

He smiles, sending me a wink. 

"I'll talk to you soon" 

"Bye" I say and he pats my shoulder. 

"Bye" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AFF need to sort out their website seriously, it's so hard to write on my phone, it frustrates me so much! Please AFF make a phone app or something, because it's so fustrating it's unreal... I can't even see what I'm writing!

Hey, so I'm sorry for the crap ending to the chapter and how it's not as long as chapter 7, I've had massive writers block so it's taken me from Christmas just to write this. 

I'll try and update again soon. 

Also, please check out my Park Jimin story Hunt, it mean a lot :)

Please vote, comment and follow.

Love you guys~ 
-Kat