~2~

That used to be me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What did I just do? Did I just lose one of my best friend who stuck with me since forever?
All because I liked this one girl… 
All because she said she would date me if I did this to you. 
I am terribly sorry Miyeon, I am really am. I didn't mean to push you to the point where you feel like and had to take drastic measures and leave. I'm so sorry Miyeon, I am so stupid to be able to be monopolize so easily. 
You loved me…. I didn't even know… What a terrible friend I am, I must have been hurting you so much. I'm so sorry for being such a jackass to you. I really am. I don't think you would ever forgive though. Like seriously who in the right mind would forgive someone who cause them so much traumas? Exactly, no one. 
I actually really hated myself for doing this to you, but I guess love blinded me so much that I couldn't tell what things were right or wrong. In the end of everything, the girl left me. She just used me because I was close to you so she could get rid of you. I can't believe I was gullible enough to fall for it. I am so stupid for doing those disgusting things to you Miyeon-ah. 
Now, I have lost everything dear to me. You, my best friend. My pride. My morals. Everything. I lost everything. I was the cause of your suffers. I am truly a detestable person. I am terribly sorry. No matter how many times I apologize I can't make up for what I've done… Even so, I will continue apologizing to you. 
I also hope you have a great time at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter