~1~

That used to be me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I loved you I really did, but all you could see in me is that I am a overweight girl that doesn't deserve anything. I tried losing weight I really did! It was just really hard for me and I didn't really have the perseverance to continue on, so I stopped. Even though I tried, why couldn't you see that I love you and I just wanted you to love me for my inner beauty not my outer beauty. Why couldn't you do that for me... 

Okay, enough of my pathetic venting, but did you really have to go the extent of vandalizing my desks with verbal abuse everyday, throwing food at me and then telling me to eat it off the ground because apparently I'm a pig and did you have to stab my heart a million times by kissing the girl I dislike the most in front of me? Why did you do that?
You weren't like this before… Then one day, you changed and you turned into one of them but I didn't care. I knew the real or the old you was still there, just deep inside of you, so I continued loving you. In return, this is what you do to me. 
I feel so pathetic, really pathetic that I still love you after everything you've done to me. Don't you worry though, I will be gone tomorrow and you don't have to see me again. No I'm not doing anything stupid or life threatening (if you're wondering) because you're not really that worth it… I will be moving and you won't be seeing me again. So this is my goodbye to you, I hope you have a nice life. Wish you the best in the future. 

-Miyeon 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter