Another Issue

the aftermath

 

Seungri is just the type of person who basks in all the attention thrown his way. Blinding camera flashes, pterodactyl screams and the eyes of thousands of people who paid huge amounts of money enough to take them on a trip from Seoul to London but instead bought a ticket to watch his group – him – perform for a night. He is also the type of person who likes to think they’re worth seeing just as much, if not more than, an ancient and unmoving tourist sight like Big Ben.

 

“Seungri, we’re getting out of this van in less than a minute,” his manager says sternly with his back pressed up against the window, blocking the numerous reporters outside from snapping more photos of Seungri inside the van, even though he is pretty sure they’ve taken at least a thousand photos of him already when he was just about to board the company van. “Remember, do not acknowledge anything that has to do with Sehun or else there is a possibility that-“

 

“-the media will take it as a confirmation that we’re in a relationship, it will cause the mayhem of the year, we will be called up to President YG’s office, I will be sent in some faraway island and you will lose your job,” he says in perfect imitation of his manager. Not that he has a photographic memory, but his manager has told him that exact line every time they come across a reporter or a sasaeng after the second news broke out, which is, a lot.

 

His overly-stressed manager glares at him, “I ain’t joking around.”

 

Seungri uses all of his willpower to keep a straight face and not burst out laughing. His manager always turn into some sort of ahjussi gangster under a lot of pressure. Can’t blame the old man, what with being surrounded by YG music every day in his life.

The loud knock on the door is the signal for them to get out of the van. His manager shoots him one last look that promises suffering for eternity if he does something out of what he is instructed and Seungri for once in his life resolutely promises in his mind to be obedient for a whole night.

Tonight is the awaited 5th Gaon Chart Awards where A-list idols are expected to make an appearance, and that automatically includes BIGBANG. This is the first time in two weeks since MAMA that he’ll be seeing his hyungs, just five days before they kick off their fanmeetings across China. Not that he hasn’t heard from them, his hyungs constantly flood his LINE messenger to about his ‘dating scandal’ with Sehun.

As he steps out of the van, the usual camera flashes and screaming flooded his ears and two bulky guards are on either side of him as he is lead by his manager to the vip entrance of the venue.

 

“-are you banned to meet up with

Sehun now?”

“Seungri! Seungri! Is Sehun-“

“What can you say about –“

 

He keeps his eyes trained on the ground, knowing better than to say anything to the reporters who has the ability manipulate a simple photo to something that will sell and create a myriad of issues. The massive glass door is right in front of him now when-

 

 “SEHUN HAS A NICE ”

 

Seungri’s bowed head immediately snaps back to where the shrilly voice of a sasaeng is coming from. Squashed between middle-aged men with huge professional cameras is a petite girl sporting a neon raincoat and who suspiciously looks like she’s not old enough to know what a nice should be.

 

How nice can Sehun’s be for a girl who looks like she’s in her mid-teens to shout it at the most inappropriate time.

 

It is a moment too late when Seungri realizes his mistake. The girl’s eyes’ widen upon realizing that the idol has acknowledged what she shouted and so does the whole bunch of reporters beside her.

.

He hasn’t noticed either that he stopped dead in his tracks just to look for the sasaeng. Talk about being subtle. The press will surely catch that little act.

Seungri hurriedly enters the entrance with his manager, leaving the two bodyguards outside, as well as the life-ruining reporters and that green-minded, yellow coat-wearing sasaeng fan.

Just as he was about to sigh in relief, a hand harshly tugs at his ear and he lets out an embarrassingly loud yelp. His manager is looking at him like he’s about to call his nonexistent gang and torture Seungri while on stage.

 

“Don’t be surprised if the headlines tomorrow is about you and Sehun’s ,” says his manager, pulling off a really menacing stare that Seungri thinks is unfair because he didn’t really do anything.

 

All Seungri can do is smile sheepishly while internally blaming all the wrongs in this world on that little sasaeng fan. It’s not fair, he thinks. Male and female idols have been thirsting over asses for years now and it never cause such a big controversy. All that spanking Taeyeon has been doing over the years to Tiffany can’t be possibly healthy and yet one glance of Seungri to a Sehun worshipper or whatever is possibly gonna end up as a top story.

 

Oh well.

 

 

And he is also sort of curious on how good Sehun’s actually is. If he’s gonna get involved in some controversy, might as well get a glance of it.

 

Seungri likes to enjoy what life has to offer him.

 

a/n: I don't know what I've done, I'm sorry .__. This is a crack fic and I've been trying to write more angsty stuff so I kinda abandoned this one...