The President

the aftermath

Tap. Tap. Tap.

He's known Seungri for years now, even way before he debuted as a member of what will become legends of Kpop. He's known Seungri even way before the people of Korea has seen him debut in a screen, and even after his voice has reached people on the other side of the world. 

He knows Seungri inside out without having to keep track of his activities.

He is Seungri's boss, after all.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

Yang Hyun-suk, better known as YG's President, stops his absentminded motion of tapping his pen against the mahogany table, opting instead on drawing circular motions with the nab of his pen. Today's latest celebrity news are displayed right in front of him, just as it is everyday. As a President of a company who houses many of Kpop's biggest acts of the decade, receiving news updates and rumours that are too shocking is a daily occurance, in fact, his secretary serves this along with his breakfast.

Today though, the news are... weird. 

3 December 2015

BIGBANG'S SEUNGRI AND EXO'S SEHUN JOINS KOREA'S MOST LOVED COUPLES

His first thought was to check the calendar to make sure it's not Aprils' Fools, and then maybe JYP is trolling him as a revenge. But then he remembered it's Seungri, and you know, it's Seungri. A walking disaster bundled in a form of a happy maknae.

"Come over here," he says, calling out his secretary.

"Yes, sir?

"Tell me exactly-" he holds up the news article mid-air "-what happened?"

The secretary nods. "Well sir, as you may know last night was MAMA and BIGBANG was to perform three songs. During "Bae Bae", Seungri sat on EXO's Sehun's lap and it cau-"

"... Repeat what you just said." 

"Erm, Seungri sat on an EXO member's lap and it causes a kind of uproar with the netizens and international fans."

".........."

"It's a good kind of uproar though!" 

"........."

The president glances down at the newspaper he's holding and wonders what kind of mess he's about to see once he opens the internet. Not a whole 24-hour has passed and Seungri's little act has made the headlines of the celebrity section. Fanservice has been going on for years and years now but it's rare for it to make the headlines. Apparently, two people from two different groups with the largest fanbase having a little moment in one of the year's most important events makes the headline. Of course, he should have expected this from Seungri.

'Damn it, Seungri.'

Of all guys, he has to choose an EXO member. 

Quickly taking his phone out of his pocket, YG types in his passcode and goes straight to Google app.  

Sehun exo photos

Thousands of images bombarded his phone's screen as a result. The guy, Sehun, seems to be a few years younger than Seungri. He looks just the kind of guy that you see in fashion magazines and advertisements of whitening products.

Even with all the trolling he'll see in the internet and weird as hell questions he'll be getting from netizens, and even with all the controversies and fan wars that may occur in the future because of this new "couple", he can't help but think that Seungri deserves an award for his taste.

'Nice choice, maknae.'

 

a/n: Of course, we'll be starting off this multi-chapter story with YG's reaction lol