!~Hyukjae (Eunhyuk)~! (SuJu)

When We Get Our Shots

“NOOOOOOOOOOO!!”

“YESSHHHHHH!”

“NOOOOOOOOOO!! HELP ME!!! SOMEBODY SAVE ME!!”

“Come on Kyu! We need to push that monkey in!” Jiyong said, pointing towards Eunhyuk who was trying to evade Donghae and Kangin.

“Yeah! The sooner the better!” Kyuhyun replied, rushing towards the so-called monkey.

“Hyung it won’t hurt! See Kyungie also got his shot~” Ryeowook said, pointing towards the giraffe bandage on D.O’s arm.

“Noooo! I don’t wanna! The needle is scary!” Eunhyuk cried out, trying to get away from the doctor’s room.

“It’s no use Ryeongu, we need to push him inside.” Kyuhyun said, Jiyong following him.

“Yepdeedo~ Come on let’s do it! ‘cus I wanna get a bandage like that too!” Jiyong chirped pointing towards the bandage on Ryeowook’s cheek.

“I will help too…” Kyungsoo said from behind. Kyu nodded at this.

“Ohh are you planning something fun? Mind if we join in too, hyung?” Sunggyu questioned, jogging towards the group with Taewoon in tow.

“Great! So what’s the plan?” Jiyong questioned.

Kyu, being the mastermind gamer, gave the best strategy he could come up with.

“Okay…so Ryeowookie, Kyungie and Jiyongie will ‘save’ Hyuk from Kangin and Hae. Sunggyu and I will guard so that others won’t interfere and in the end Woonie, being the master soccer player he is, will kick Hyuk inside!”

“Wonderful!”

“Yeah! Kyuhyunie is a genius!”

“Okay quiet down guys, we can’t let them hear us!” Jiyong shushed them. “So mission…”

“Staa-rt!”

Wook, D.O and GD went towards where Leeteuk, Kangin and Donghae were pulling Eunhyuk who had a death grip on one of the waiting chairs.

“Hyungs! Leave Hyukkie hyung!” Wook yelled, glaring.

“Yeah!” D.O piped up from behind. “The doc is super scary so I am gonna save Hyuk hyung!”

“Yep, those needles are baddies and no kid should get them! We are here to protect our rights!” Jiyong yelled, pumping his fist up in the air.

“Jiyongie is right!” Wook cheered, followed by D.O.

“Oh my precious dongsaengs, I love you guys so much now~” Eunhyuk cried out, back hugging D.O. D.O just patted his head in return when suddenly Taewoon appeared.

“Go LEO-HYUNG!” Hongbin and Ravi cheered, causing everyone to look at them.

Baam!

Everyone turned around only to see the door of the doc’s room swinging close.

Eunhyuk and Leo stood in front of the doc. Leo silently handed over the elder one to the doc.

“Uh…thank you, Taewoon-ah.” The doc thanked him, only getting a courteous nod in reply.

As Eunhyuk was already in a dazed state, he was immediately injected.

“Do you want to choose a bandage for him, Taewoon-ah?” the nurse questioned, handing him the box.

Without pondering much, Leo immediately pulled out one with a monkey drawn on it.

Once the doc was done with Eunhyuk, the monkey was in full awareness.

“Taewoon-ah~ Why did you do that~?” Hyukjae whined, shaking Leo lightly. In return he got a glare which made him leave the kid alone.

“Omo you are so scary…”

Taewoon smiled lightly, watching as the monkey hyung exited the room. Once the monkey was out, he faced the nurse. “Me want.” He simply said, pointing towards the bandages.

The nurse, being the helpless soul she was, provided him the box. He surfed through the bandages before a ‘perfect’ one caught his eye. It had a cute baby bunny and a cute piglet on it. He nearly squealed at its sight, picking that one up.

“On my wrisht, pleashe.” He requested, showing his pale wrist to the nurse who did as he asked.

TBC

Not much? I know...Did my best....Hope it isn't way too horrible...

Comments are really helpful and nice~!

One thing, Leo's name is Taewoon right? Because at some places it's written as Taekwoon while on others as Taewoon...Help please~