!~Kyungsoo (D.O)~! (EXO)

When We Get Our Shots

The door opened and two small kids shuffled inside.

“Uhh…so who is Kyungsoo?” the nurse questioned.

D.O pointed towards himself. He was trembling just by seeing the two elders, one with the needle. He immediately spun back and started towards the door.

“Aah! Wait Soo! You can’t run like that!” Ryeowook yelled at him in his high-pitched voice, grabbing the back of his shirt.

“No hyung! Lemme go!” D.O screamed in fright. “They are gonna kill me then eat up my fingers!” he screeched.

Ryeowook looked back at the two, obviously scared himself. “Y-you are go-gonna e-e-e-eat Soo-ah’s…f-f-fingers!?” he exclaimed before pushing D.O towards the door. “Run away D.O! I will fight them!” he yelled, trying to raise a chair but failed. “Cannonballs! How can you eat small kids?! You should be in jail!” he resorted to yelling, trying to get his shoe off to use as a weapon.

“Uh…it’s cannibal and not cannonball. And no, we don’t eat humans.” The doc sighed.

“We aren’t gonna eat you or him!” the nurse said, picking up D.O in her arms.

“Really? Do you promise?” Ryeowook questioned, looking skeptically at the two but nonetheless raised his pinkie.

“Yeah, we promise.” The doc said, locking his pinkie with the short ones’.

Ryeowook smiled. “Okay, they aren’t gonna eat you Kyungie~” he said.

Kyungsoo was trembling in fear so much that the nurse had to keep him in her arms to calm him down. Having no other choice, the doc just vaccinated him like that.

“Umm…Miss?” Kyungsoo called the nurse, holding onto his hyung. “Can I get a pretty bandage too, like Chul hyung got?” he questioned.

The nurse sighed before showing him all the kinds they had. He browsed through them, finally settling on a giraffe one.

“Its Wookie hyung’s favorite animal~” he cheered, looking at it.

“Yaay! Can I get one too?” Ryeowook questioned, looking pleadingly at the doc and nurse.

“But you need to get vaccinated first and your turn is still a little late.” The doc tried to reason but the little tots had already resorted to using their ultimate charm, cute dance.

Before the doc and nurse knew there were three kids dancing.

“And who are you?”

“Sanghyuk!” the kid answered cheekily. “Chul hyung said that you were giving customized bandages so I came to check if it was true or not!” he said, grinning knowingly.

“And now you want one too?” the nurse questioned, done with placing a bandage on Ryeowook’s cheek, where he asked.

“Yepp!”

And like that, three kids exited the room with same bandages.

Heeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~! Okay I might sound a little bit insensitive and selfish but please...comment? I seriously can't carry this fic on like this 'cus without your views, I won't be able to know how and what you see or expect from this....and my stash for people is ending so please....

Sorry for wasting your time~!