!~Hakyeon (N)~! (VIXX)

When We Get Our Shots

“Ken-jumma is here~!” a kid yelled, crashing through the door.

“N-jumma is here too!” another one yelled.

“Don’t forget Lady HeeHee!” another one followed. The nurse sighed, seeing the third ahjumma.

“So, who is Hakyeon?” the doc questioned, massaging his temples.

“Me!” the one who was proclaiming ‘N-jumma’ chirped.

“Oi ahjumma squad! Stop wasting time!” Kyuhyun entered, stomping his little feet.

“Why you?! You had been screaming like a brat for so damn long! Can’t you just shut UP!” Heechul yelled at him.

“Then can’t you just stop bothering them and get it done with quickly? I want to play my games!” Kyuhyun complained, glaring at the elder.

“Yeah! I want to play with my fishes too!” Donghae piped up, entering the small room.

“Quit it you guys! We can just dance~” Ken said, doing his infamous dance*.

“Omo that’s nice! Teach me!” Eunhyuk barged in with Shindong. A certain Kong also came inside.

And like that 4 people were dancing around in the small room, three were laughing their asses off while one was already choosing a bandage for himself.

“Oh I want that superstar one!” Hakyeon squealed, already done with the vaccination while the others were causing a ruckus.

*If you wanna see it, then watch VIXX PLAN V Diary Episode 5 (3-4). IT’S EPIC XD)

Not much? I know...XD I couldn't come up with something nice...sorry TT^TT