!~Leeteuk~! (SuJu)

When We Get Our Shots

“Uhh…Mr.doctor?” Leeteuk called for the man’s attention who was busy preparing the needle.

“Yes?” the doctor asked, filling the syringe with the medicine. Leeteuk gulped lightly in fear.

“It won’t h-h-h-hurt, r-r-r-r-r-r-right?” Leeteuk stuttered out. His legs were swinging to and fro nervously. The doctor and the nurse chuckled lightly at the way the kid was getting so scared.

“No it wouldn’t, don’t worry. Now come on, let’s get it done with.”

The nurse stepped forward and grabbed his arm firmly but gently.

Leeteuk was ready to pee his pants when the nurse put away the cotton she had used to make a part of his skin feel weird. What was it called again? Anes-tim? Anes-thesaurus? Oh right! Anesthetic! Well that’s what he knew…

“Don’t be so tense just relax.”

Hearing those words, Leeteuk got even tenser.

Suddenly the door was thrown open. Everyone in the room was astonished when Ryeowook and Eunhyuk were pushed inside by Kyu.

“Do it!” Kyu had yelled before slamming the door behind them.

“Look look Teukie-hyung! We are gonna be a giraffe and a monkey!”

“Yesh~!” Ryeowook chirped in affirmation.

“1~” Eunhyuk started the countdown. “2-3!”

Eunhyuk immediately turned and made his infamous ‘monkey pose’ while Ryeowook bent a perfect 90 degree with his arm in the air. Suddenly he lost his balance and fell down. “Ow!”

At this, Leeteuk lost it. He started laughing so hard that he didn’t even felt when the doctor was over and done with his job.

“All done, you can go now.” The doctor said after the he was done with placing a rocket printed bandage over the place. The nurse was busy dusting Ryeowook’s clothes who was rubbing his slightly red forehead.

“It hurts.” Ryeowook pouted, being lead out by his two hyungs.

Hope you liked it~ Please comment! Requests are taken!