I'm A Mess

It's Not... (Discontinued)

That night, Jieun washed up her tear-stained face, and dressed in a long white shirt that Yoongi gave her a long time ago. He was always bigger than her, even though he wasn't all that tall. The shirt covered her almost invisible white shorts. She put on the leather jacket that Yoongi left from last time, and left her hair in its natural, untouched state. She liked to wear Yoongi's clothes. They smelled like him, like calm and peace, and a sense of recklessness. After begging for two days, he left his clothes at her house for her to wear. Jieun recalled as he told her with a red face,

"If your managers catch you owning a random guy's shirts, they're going to think weirdly of you." Not that he cared about her wearing his clothes. Yoongi didn't like to admit it, but he'd often wear the clothes that she "borrowed" just because he loved the subtle scent of her perfume.

She was making herself a cup of tea and was listening to Dead Leaves, her favorite song from Yoongi's new album. The intro was finishing, and it was time for the opening lyrics to start. As she hummed along, Jieun shrieked in surprise when her door jolted open and a drunk Yoongi fell into her home. 

c5e078b303c0bc900c41516e849fa0a4.jpg

She unconciously covered her self from the intruder, and when she recognized the green hair from the black mass, she dropped her cup of tea, and rushed over.

"Oppa!" She tried to carry the man to her sofa, and would have succeeded if Suga didn't try to move around in her struggle. 

"Jieunah... I'm here." He murmured, and turned around so that he was facing Jieun.

Like those dead leaves there that have fallen and are flying,

My love is collapsing without strength

Jieun's eyes widened. She wasn't used to Yoongi being so close. She could the small beads of sweat on his forehead, and could feel his small breaths ghost around her lips. 

"...Oppa, wha-whats wrong with you," She nervously laughed. "Are you drunk? You know you can't drink." She gagged when the natural scent of Suga was masked by the strong stench of alcohol. Jieun never liked the smell of alcohol, even though she herself was a spokesperson for a soju company.

Suga tried to stand up on his own,only to  collapse back onto Jieun. Startled, Jieun fell, with Yoongi coming down with her. Yoongi unconciously wrapped his arms around her, and when they fell, twisted his arms around her so she wouldn't get hurt.
"Jieun-ah, let's just stay like this for a while. Just until I get my bearings..." He slurred, and promptly fell asleep.
Jieun was blushing, and could feel his body warmth across the leather jacket, mixing in with her own warmth. Her heart was pounding against her chest, and she felt electricity running through her whole body. She felt like she was on fire. She coughed awkwardly, and wiggled her way out of Yoongi's surprisingly strong embrace. Despite her daze she managed to fish out his phone, and promptedly called Rap Monster, who was the only one who knew of Yoongi's relationship with Jieun.


Rap Monster picked up on the first ring, and Jieun winced when the first words that came out of his mouth were curses.
"Yah, Min Yoongi you bastard, where the hell are you?! Do you know how ing long we've been trying to contact you?! Where the are you, you son of a ?! I'm this close to ing calling Bang PD."


Jieun, after listening to those harsh words, softly spoke. 
"Namjoon-ah, it's me, Jieun. Yoongi oppa's with me right now. He's kind of sleeping on my couch right now, and I don't think he'll be waking up any time soon. I'll make sure he goes to your dorm early tomorrow."
"..." After a long pause, Namjoon ended the call. Jieun sighed, and looked at a peaceful looking Yoongi sleeping on the floor.


"Well, the least I can do right now is get him on the couch." Jieun got up, and started to literally drag Suga to her sofa. She had no clue that such a tiny man would weigh so much, and was sure she lost some weight over the hard task. Jieun knew how uncomfortable it was to wear a jacket while you slept, and so, after a thought, she attempted to take off his black jacket. They problem was that when Yoongi helped taking off the jacket, he was smirking in his sleep.


"Jieun-ah, do you want me that badly? Here, let me help." He murmured, and just turned around when Jieun slapped his back, her face now a hundred times redder. 


"What the heck, you weirdo. This is why you can't get drunk. You act like a fool." Jieun shakingly said, and left Yoongi sleeping on her sofa. Only to come back after two minutes with blankets.


"I'm, letting you off the hook this time, because you're drunk." She decided, and laid down next to him, covering the blankets around them both. When Yoongi did come over to her house and she did persuade him to stay the night, she always slept with him. (AN: Not in that way ya weirdos -_-) She thought of him as a giant teddy bear, and loved to cuddle with him, despite her heart always beating rapidly whenever she did. Now that the jacket was off, and with it the stench of alcohol, she could comfortably lay down and snuggle next to him. When Jieun did, she tensed when Yoongi, even in his sleep, flung his arm around her and faced her, almost like a lover's embrace. His face just inches away from hers. Jieun couldn't sleep now. She felt as if her heart was going to explode, and she couldn't breathe. She traced his beautiful features with her eyes, smiling as she saw his wrinkles around his eyes from smiling too much. She loved his smile, when his eyes would crease to non-existent crescents. She frowned, seeing the slight dark circles that was usually covered by makeup. She took her finger and softly traced his jawline. He lost weight, she absentmindedly thought. His jawline's really prominent. Yoongi shifted, and turned his head to the opposite side. Jieun blushed when she saw his collarbone peeking out from his shirt. She always had a thing for collarbones, and it seemed more obvious that he lost a lot of weight. Probably for his comeback, she realized. Their new title was coming up, and she remembered Yoongi being really nervous when he played their title, "Run," to her for the first time. She only listened to the guide version of the song, but loved it instantly. Yoongi shifted again. He's restless. Maybe something's bothering him? She thought. Yoongi was a rock when he slept. Jieun's eyebrows furrowed, thinking about whatever could've bothered the man. Yoongi groaned, and turned his head toward Jieun. Jieun gulped. His lips were too close. If she leaned her head a little forward, she could--No, Lee Jieun! What are you thinking! Don't take advantage of him, he doesn't even like you, Jieun shook her head, and sat up. She felt burning hot, but ice-cold at the same time. She hit her head, and got up. She couldn't sleep now. Lee Jieun went to the kitchen, and got a a bottle of soju from the fridge. She slid open the door to the bacony, and sat outside the small area, fanning her red face. The idol looked back at the sleeping idol, and thought for a long time.