... I love you.

It's Not... (Discontinued)

Jieun was currently pacing across the room, almost in tears. It was a few hours after the release of the statements, and she had gotten almost immediate replies from all of her friends that she texted. Inna, Suzy, Jiyeon, Suhyun from AKMU, as well as Soohyun and Hyunwoo. She reassured them, telling them that the company wanted her to do this, to get some ground and tie down after being single for 7+ years. It was bad for the public, they said. You need to go through a relationship so people can sympathize with you and listen to more of your music. People thought that Leon was a quiet, and happy company that cared for its idols, but for IU she never felt more trapped inside the walls of society. That was because she had to be "dating" someone that she had met once, and was polite aquantiences with. She didn't listen to Jang Kiha's music, and only really looked him up after the company announced their "arranged relationship." It was a win-win situation for both parties, she thought bitterly. Loen got on more sites, thus increasing their stock value, and Jang Kiha would get his name put out there. But for Jieun, she hated this, because she had yet to receive a reply from Yoongi, comforting her. She was lost without him.

Meanwhile, Yoongi was at a club. He was on his fourth shot of vodka, well beyond his limit. Surrounded by crazy, dancing bodies didn't help the loneliness in his heart. He felt like someone had emptied out his insides, and felt hot and cold at the same time. ty girls who obviously recognized him brushed and grinded against him, trying to seduce him and go home with him. Yoongi was immune to the touches on his body. He never liked clubs. Too many people over him, when the person he wanted wasn't all over him. He grunted and stood up, paid, and drowsedly stumbled out the door. He wanted to go home, but the only home he knew of was the one his love was in. 

24 missed calls. There were from Ji-eun. 50 missed text messages. Not surprisingly, they were all from Jieun as well. The last one read:

Yoongi oppa,

Why aren't you picking up? I want to--no need to see you right now. I have a lot of explaining to do. Please call me.

Jieunie

 Suga groaned, and could feel the tears in his eyes. He felt the effects of the alcohol kicking in, and felt nausous. He wanted to go so bad to her. To lay down on her lap, and sleep away everything. To feel her soft hands tickle his hair as she played with it. He wanted to be with her. 

 

"Jieun-ah, I think I love you." Yoongi groaned, and stumbled out of the club, to the place he wanted to call home.