Chapter 5

A Show
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She angrily slammed the door shut. What happened just now really unexpected. She look down on her feet and saw her black high heels.

“Damn you stupid heels” she muttered before pulled the high heels away from her and throw somewhere in the room.

She let out a big sighed before sit at the couch that has been prepared there. Seohyun didn’t care about how in the world that she’s got into the room. What that’s get in her mind right now is that, she really need to stay out of that Yonghwa.

Beside, how in the world that he’s get to be in here? She thought that he’s supposed to wait outside like he supposed to. Damn that Yonghwa too.

Without she knew, Yonghwa already lean on the door of the room. He’s been followed and watching her, well that sound like he's a creepy stalker.

“Cursing me mentally?” Yonghwa snapped her, which eventually make the women turn her attention to her.

Seohyun rolling her eyes as she saw his smirk.

“What do you want? A gratitude?”she frowned as she look away, felt a bit emberassed.

Yonghwa chuckle before continue,”Well, I loved to, but I want something and I’m pretty sure that you know what I want,right ?”

Seohyun lean back at the couch as she look him walking closer to her.

“No” she simply said.

Yonghwa frown. He didn’t know how to presuade her anymore.All that he could think of is that, he need to get the story.Her side of story.

“That night, keep on haunted my mind, Seohyun-sshi. At first, I don’t know what I saw. Then it hit me, you’ve got a story. An unsolved story,am I right?”

Seohyun look at him.Now, Yonghwa sit infront of her. They both stare straight into each other eyes.The silence somehow kills him.

“I wont tell anyone about what I saw..—“

“Good”

“But, I want to help” he said seriously.

Seohyun furrowed her eyebrow.His words somehow didn’t make any sense to her yet sounds familiar with her.

“Let me help you with your problems”

She look at him, thinking what he just said, but then laugh.”As I thought”

Yonghwa look at her, confused. “As you thought?”

“People like you, just same like others. Came near to me, pretend knowing me for ages, faking helping me, for what? For fame, right?” she said, before continue laugh.

“W-what? No! You misunder—“

“Oh, cut the crap here, Jung Yonghwa-sshi. You just want your journal-whatsoever to be done only.Pftt, just wrote whatever you see infront your eyes right now. A big-ed-up-stupid- !” she exclaimed, as if she’s proud of it.

Yonghwa gasped. He never met someone like her.

At the corner of his eyes, he caught something with Seohyun. He knew something. She been hurt… BIG TIME.

“Seohyun-sshi.Listen first “

“Oh go on! Keep on talking how you would help me fixing problems with my family,my friends, my fans, my first lo—“ then she stop herself talking. Which once again, Yonghwa caught her.

Just then sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter