Chapter 2

A Show
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa standing nervously infront of that famous idol’s house. Gosh this stupid chilly night that he’s been feeling since he decide on just giving to her right now, really bothered him a lot. He hates it.After taking a few deep breath, he finally push the bell as he wait for the answer. But none.Once again, he ring the bell door. Still none.He almost thought about leave the purse just outside but afraid that someone might stole it and it might be  a case.

Then Yonghwa brave himself as he look through the window. The living room seems dark also with the kitchen. So, he moved to the sides of the house,house to find if there any lights on. Maybe that where he know where Seohyun is.

Just right then he found a light that lit up a room. Maybe her bedroom, he guess.He walked to the window-side, as he tiptoed abit since the window kind of high from his height. He look around as he saw this big pastel-coloured room with a queen or maybe a king sized bed then there the closet, the bathroom, wait where’s Seohyun ? Then his eyes, met her back-figure as he could see her reflect from her makeup table. Seohyun didn’t changed the dress yet that night.

She’s looking at her mirror. Even from afar, he could see that she’s crying.

Wait a minute.

 Seo Joohyun is CRYING!?

Yonghwa gasped. He never thought that the “Seo Joohyun” would actually crying. Since she’s been all y and all, like seriously.

Then once again, he remind himself that Seohyun are human too.He cant changed that fact though.

He look back at her. She had this half her makeup face on while other half already been wiped out. That was his first time seeing her face bare. Since her face all the time been captured with make up and all, which of course showed her charisma’s side, he never get a chance seeing her bare face. She look so….innocent.But behind those innocent, he could see her past.He could see that she’s been all fake through her “cold” attitude. He knew that something happen which make her changed into something that was not her. Those tears that flowing. It was for something, nor for someone. But what and who? Theres a story behing those innocent face along with the tears. Its bothered him all of sudden.

But something striked him right there. Why would he suddenly care for her? Tch, he should return this purse though.

He let out a big sigh before he finally walk away from the window. He shouldn’t be there, seeing these. He could just put her purse back at her mailbox or something. Pfft, why he didn’t think that before? So Yonghwa walk straight to her mailbox infront of her main door, as he drop her purse there. He know that somehow it would save in there, and she would found it on the first thing in the morning tomorrow.

Yonghwa finally drive away after that. He didn’t waste anytime though.

As he arrive at his own house, he text Jungshin about  getting him an interview with Seohyun. He wait for his reply for about a few minutes but then give up as he realize how late the time is. Its already 2.30 in the morning.

He yawned.

Yonghwa getting ready to drift to the dreamland but then his thought drift him back to the moment when he saw her bare face. Somehow he curious on what was happen and what is she crying for? Who is she crying for?

 

 

(The next day)

Jungshin ruffle his hair before he look back at Yonghwa.

Yonghwa just keep his head up and look directly at him, eventhough he’s having lack of sleep.Of course he felt sleepy in the very morning, but he need to finish his mission—, which is getting a story about her.This is his first ever writing as a journalist and he didn’t want to screwed things up.He is Jung Yonghwa and Jung Yonghwa is a determine kind of person.

“Are you sure about seeing her, face-to-face and sober, and asking her pasts and all?” Jungshin ask him, trying to persuaded him actually, he somehow need to try him to re-think about his decision that he’s making right now, which doesn’t make any sense at all.

Yonghwa nod his head eargerly. He knows what it is his doing right now.

"Hyung, you need to know that Seohyun is hard kind of person. That’s why I’m sending you to talk to her last night at the club, so you could ask her when she was drunk. She would answer your question at least. Meeting her like this, not only just wasting your time but it will annoyed you with her silent treatment also” Jungshin said, trying t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter