Chapter 4

A Show
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the day of her third movie premier. Seohyun already declined the idea of coming to there, but because of her manager, she soften her heart. Eventhough she is the “cold girl” that everyone has been talking about, but she don’t want to dissapointed the one that cared for her. So, she willing to go there. That was the least thing that she get to do.

She put on the makeup that always cover her face, her true self.

Right then the interview between her and Yonghwa suddenly came crossed through her mind.

“I knew, Miss Joohyun. I saw that scars . You don’t have to hide it anymore, when you with me. I saw everything when I saw your tears fall that night” The Jung Yonghwa bravely said.

Seohyun sighed. She knew that Yonghwa wouldn’t stop bothering her until he gets what he want.But unfortunately, he won’t get what he want because she already promises herself that her story was for herself to keep. No one will ever knew.

Shrugging off those stupid thoughts, she continue applying her make up. With her red minidress that suited with her mood that night, she wearing velvet colour to her lips with a heavy makeup which make her look like a dangerous woman that night.

Her manager already waited for her at the outside of her house. She keep throwing her gazed at the outside ever since her manager asked her about how was the interview goes.Seohyun plug in her earphone as she just ignored the question. Her manager just sighed as she knew that Seohyun annoyed with her questions and all.And there rest of the ride, all silent.An hour later, they finally arrived.No ever thought that Seohyun would actually came.

So as she came out from her minivan, all gasped then the photographer start to snap Seohyun’s arrival.Peoples start to scream asking for the right angle for her to pose for them. Seohyun rolled her eyes before pose to whatever that she want. Still with her cold expression, she just turn to her left then pose and then to her right then pose again.

Some asking her to come to them so they could ask her about her dress and all but she ignore them as keep on walking down the red carpet and went straight to the newly build cinema. The cinema has been upgraded with a lot of new tech, along with a lot of room that people could r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter