Shattered Memories

Autumn Serenade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soonyoung clicked on the remote control, looking at the TV lazily when Seokmin entered his apartment, bringing groceries and stuffs in his hand.

 

“What are you watching?”, Seokmin asked as he proceed walking to the kitchen.

 

“Just a drama, I’m bored”, Soonyoung turned his gaze to Seokmin, “You looked like you are living here, I thought you’re going to move in with your closet and bed here or something, instead just bringing and buying me groceries”, then smiled, “That’s cute”

 

“Maybe I should start living here”, Seokmin chuckled, “I bring some ice creams with me. Do you want some?”

 

Soonyoung eyes sparkled at the mention of ice cream, “Sure!”

 

Seokmin nodded, after stored some ice creams he bought to the fridge, then took two of them and walked to the sofa.

 

“Here”, Seokmin gave the ice cream to Soonyoung as he settled beside him.

 

The drama still running, Soonyoung unwrapped the ice cream, focused on whatever happened on the TV.

 

Just then, the drama showed a kiss scene by the lead character and a girl.

 

“How sweet”, Seokmin commented, then looked at Soonyoung with a smile on his face, “Hey Soonyoung, did you remember our first kiss?”, he suddenly asked.

 

First kiss?

 

Soonyoung turned to look at Seokmin, thinking.

 

“I remember that time you have to tip toe just to reach my lips”, Seokmin chuckled.

 

“I−”, Soonyoung stopped his words, suddenly an image shown in his head. He reached for his head, slightly rubbing his temple, “My head hurts”

 

It feels like there’s a bomb exploded in his head. Thousands of photographs slide showing like a fast forward, crashing in like a wave.

 

“Soonyoung”, Seokmin called him, looked concerned, “Soonyoung, it’s okay. Don’t try too hard”, Seokmin stated, slightly touching Soonyoung’s arm, but Soonyoung brushed him off.

 

He remembered a kiss.

 

His eyes are smaller than Seokmin.

 

“Don’t. Touch. Me”

 

He leaned in and kissed those lips.

 

“Soonyoung, what−”

 

He wasn’t as tall as Seokmin.

 

“Don’t ing touch me”

 

His skin is paler than Seokmin.

 

“Soonyoung−”

 

His smile is brighter than Seokmin.

 

 

 

This person, definitely not Lee Seokmin.

 

 

 

 

 

“Let’s break up”

 

Soonyoung looked up at Seokmin, confused at the sudden words.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

The guy sighed, “Can’t you get it already?”, he looked down at him, “I’m tired of you”

 

Soonyoung’s eyes stinging, tears threatened to fall down.

 

“Why?”, he reached Seokmin’s hand, “What do I do wrong?”

 

“Nothing”, he removed Soonyoung’s hand on him, “I found a better one than you”

 

“No”, he tried to touch Seokmin’s hand again, “You can’t just break up with me”, he bite on his lips, “What will I do without you?”

 

“Well”, Seokmin shrugged, didn’t care, “That’s your problem”

 

“No, Seokmin”, he pleaded, “I’ll promise to be better. I’ll work my off. I’ll buy you everything. I’ll buy whatever you want”, a tears fell down, “Just please don’t leave me”

 

“I don’t want to stay with you anymore”, Seokmin turned his gaze, “You’re ”

 

“Please, Seokmin. I love you…”

 

But Seokmin ignored him, his heels, and left.

 

 

 

 

 

“Get out, Lee Seokmin”

 

“Soonyoung!”

 

“We’ve broken up a year ago”

 

Seokmin stood up, then standing in front of him, “Soon−”

 

“You’re not him!”, Soonyoung shouted, left Seokmin speechless, face turned pale and too panicked to even move.

 

“It wasn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter