Episode 3

Tom and Jerry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Disgruntled about the inside situation of the little mouse that continues to refer to itself as a person, as well as somehow managing to avoid Eunhyuk attacks, the tomcat decides to go outside find a warm patch of grass to relax on and loft around in the sunlight.

What he didn't expect to find was the mouse splashing around in the bird bath seemingly bathing. Eunhyuk thought this would be a good chance to attack now, but thought against it as laziness got the best if him and shifted his way over to a section of the yard that seemed to be glowing awaiting his arrival.

He circled the spot, twice, trice, before settling down and streaching his cat limbs, yawning widely before closing his eyes.

Engulfed in the immense pleasure of the warm sun, Eunhyuk grew frustrated when he felt small water droplets continuously hit his head. He proped up and looked at the sky, hoping it wasn't going to rain and ruin his day, but not a grey cloud was in sight. Perhaps he was imagining things.

Eunhyuk meowed, shifting back into a comfortable position, letting his worries drift away in slumber, until the slashes came again. He opened his eyes quickly, seeing as another splash flew towards him not from the sky but slightly ajacent to him.

He glared as much as his cat face allowed him to and gracefully pounced to the site of his annoyance, the birdbath.

The squeaky shriek that followed and the hard slap dealt to Eunhyuk's leg, had the cat reeling in astonishment, not even comprehending the fact that he was now off balance and falling into the bird bath, rather than staying at his spot on its edge.

Hissing as he felt his now drenched fur, he heard a snicker beside him.

"That's what you get, you peeping tom!"

"Who's trying to peep at you, you kept flick

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter