Episode 1

Tom and Jerry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Lying lazily on the window pane relaxing in the sun, the silver tom cat simply is enjoying nothing but the quietness around him.

“Eunhyuk!” his owner shouted to him

Eunhyuk turned his head towards the voice, stretching out his legs and yawning, painstakingly leaving his relaxing spot in the sun.       

“Eunhyuk ,there’s a mouse in the house!” the cat slowly sauntered into the kitchen, watching as his owner grabbed at her floral skirt jumping up and down in a wooden chair pointing towards  the cabinet.

There in the cupboard stood a dark brown mouse nibbling on a sugar cookie staring at Eunhyuk’s owner as though she had gone insane, this in fact, was exactly how she looked.

Eunhyuk looked at the small creature that had somehow made his owner afraid, He leaned forward in a position ready to pounce, let out a hiss and leaped towards the puny intruder, only to ram head first into the cupboard causing all the food containers to tumble to the floor.

Dizzy and disorientated, Eunhyuk fell to the floor on his feet of course, and heard the shriek of his owner once again.

Then he realized his free meal had gotten away. How?

 

 

Finally sometime around the afternoon the only human in the house, Eunhyuk’s owner had managed to finally remove herself from the chair and back onto the floor.

Eunhyuk however had been on the hunt the past few hours, not stopping for anything, nothing wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter