Episode 2

Tom and Jerry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Doing his daily roaming of his home, his owner's home, which he freeloads in as a cat, only paying in ocassional cute yawns, Eunhyuk notices something that wasn't quite there before.

He invesigated it, letting his paws touch the edges as well as slip into the darkness.

His cat eyes were not deciving him there was a hole in the wall.

Wondering if his owner had some how managed to kick one into it will praticing her rumba dances, but Eunhyuk remembered the woman moreso stayed off of her feet nowadays and stayed seated in her recliner chair only getting up for essential tasks.

Once Eunhyuk was being feed, he couldn't careless what she did.

But the prickling voice in the back of his mind just wouldn't let him walk away and he shuffled back over to the hole and sniffed at it loudly, scratching his paws at the weirdly familiar scent.

He pushed his snout in further only to get a shock by some force that seemed to be pushing his nose back.

"You know, it's not polite to enter a person's house unannounced and uninvited."

Eunhyuk's eyes narrowed at the mouse that seemed detemined to refer to itself as a human.

"And just what do you think you have done?" Eunhyuk hissed back watching as the mouse seemed to shrug his tiny shoulders.

"The nice lady left the door open for me to enter. I have no idea why she screams everytime she sees me. Is that how humans greet?"

Eunhyuk swiftly an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter