I'm SO Dead

Be My Tutor ?!

" remeber kids to bring your own lunch in this week bacay\use the canteen will be closed due to some problems. Tell your mom to cook the most delicious food." Mr. Kang tell them. *look like I have to wake up early this week.* you thought and let out a loud sigh.

 

L (pov)

"Sunggyu hyung, look like you have to wake up early this week." I said to hyung with a smile. I change my look to _______ who sit infront of me. She look disturbed then I heard a loud sigh escape from . I'm done packing my things and ready to went to our dorm but then I realized that ______ didn't move from her position. I then decide to disturb her. I kicked her chair which make she startled and accidently slap....... MY FACE??!! " Yah!! Why did you slapped me?!" I half shouted at her. " You gave me shocked. Who asked you to kick my chair." she said with a calm tone which make us shocked. * Yup. It's actually my fault. Kicking her chair. Aish~ pabo L..* I thought. She then picked her bag and leave the classrom. " Hyung you should apologized toward her. Did your cheek hurts?" our maknae Sungjong said to me. " I'm not the type that apologized to someone. A little bit. By the way, aren't she weird just now? I mean her tone. She didn't use her high pitch and she didn't mad." I said in disbelief. "L-sshi, maybe she already bored with your atitude or in other words she annoyed with you. It's already a week and you still teasing her." Hoya said. * Annoyed?? Well.. I think that's not the problem. There's something she hiding from us.*

 

The Next Day (No One pov)

"AH!!! OTHOKE!!! I'm already late for school" you shouted while hurriedly went to the bathroom and wash up. " why did that clock doesn't ring?!" you talked while running to the school. "Ah.. I forgot to set the alarm.." you said while hitimg your head. "I'm totally dead. Today first period are Mr.Kang class. If I'm late he will definitely instruct me to stand at the classroom corridoor. Ipo!! did I bring it?!" you said while searching in your bag. " Thank goodness I didn't forget to bring it." You said in releif. After a few minutes running you finally reach your school but to bad the school gate already closed. " Aish~ how I'm gonna enter this school??" you think and then... "AHA!! Secret hole!!" you said while running to the secret hole location. " Haha!! You're genius Park _____." You said proudly to yourself while sneaking through the secret hole when suddenly......................... ZRAPPPPP!!! Your eyes almost popped out from it socket. "AH!!! My skirt. It's torn. Othoke??!!" you said with a lowered voice . " I've got an ida!! But..... No No No!! I'm not gonna done that. I'll never cut my skirt. But... it such a shame walking in school with torn skirt." Without thinking again you took out a pair of scissor from your bag and immedietly cut your skirt. " Know I looked like those bithces in this mini short skirt. I'm more comfortable wearing short skirt rather than mini short skirt. Better y than being laughing to the students. "OMG!! I almost forgot about the class!!" you said and rushing to your class. Seems like today not your day. Mr. Kim already in the class and he is taking pupils attendant. " I'm totally dead~" you said a little bit singing. You the knocked the classroom door and all eyes was on you. They all looked at you not because you are late but because it was their first time saw you wearing that mini short skirt. " Well, hi Mrs.Park why did you late?" Mr. Kim asked in sarcastic way. " erm.. wel.. you see.. actually.." you said a little bit stucked " and Mrs. Park since when did you wear that mini short skirt?" Mr.Kim asked eyeing me up and down and his lip * this man so ert!!* you thought. "erm.. Just now." you answer innocently. " Ok Mrs. Park I don't want to waste my time with you so.. please go to the corridor and stand with both of your hand on the air untill my class ebd." Mr. Kim instruct you. " Araso Mr. Kimj" you answer lazily and walked out of the class. "Such a releif tat I bring you Mr Ipod." you said and wear your Ipod.