I HATE YOU!!!

Be My Tutor ?!

Your (pov)

 

It’s been a month since Infinite study at my school. They all so nice toward me. I’m starting to like Myungsoo oppa. Oh no!! what did you said Park _____ you like that MyungJerk. But actually he not bad. He kind to me. He make me feel comfortable and remind me to someone. The way he treat me so different. Did he like me?? Puff!! Of course not Park _____ he will never like you. He’s and Idol how can he like someone like you. The way he treat me really make me fall for him and the most important thing is he and Infinite oppa got to avoid me from fighting with anyone. They really change me. I’ll miss them I think today will be their last day at this school. “ All the students please gathered at the school Hall.” Our principal voice echoed at the school corridor I better hurry there. This gather maybe for Infinite oppa farewell.

 

No One (pov)

 

“ Ok kids, as you guys know today was Infinite last day at our school. So we will hear a little speech from Infinite members.” Your school Principal said. Some of the students already crying. “ Anyeonghaseyo. I’m as Infinite leader want to give some information to you guys.” All the students a little bit confuse with what Sunggyu just said. “Actually there is a reason why we came here. The reason are we was instructed by our manager to search a person for our soon to be Television Program which call “Be My Tutor” this television program are to change a person that we had choose to a better person. I think we had came to the right school because from the first day we came to this school we had meet the right person that will be in our television program. The person are … ” At that time most of the student was shouting their name and raising their hands but not for you. You felt like they will choose you and then “ The person are Park _____.” Sunggyu finished his sentences with a smile.

 

Your (pov)

 

“ The person are Park _____” is it true?? What I heard just now, is it true?? I can’t believe it. “ Yah!! ______ they choose you. You so~ lucky!!” my bestie said to me while pushing my shoulder. So this are their main reason to be kind toward me and changed my attitude. It’s all fake!! They just pretend in front of me!! It’s mean what Myungsoo oppa did to me for this whole month was fake!! He just played with me They just played with me!!

 

No One (pov)

 

You almost cried but you control your tears. Deep in your heart you felt betrayed. You can’t this anymore so you stand up everyone was looking at you “ So this was your point ha??!!” you shouted. Without you realize a drop of tears fall on your cheek you then ran out of the hall straight to the school main gate. You didn’t even care at the guards that shouting at you. What you think right now was you so mad and your heart it’s hurt . You run while crying non stop. “ I HATE YOU INFINITE!! I HATE YOU!!!” you shouted. You then slow down your step because you think you already far away from school. It start to raining. You didn’t bother to stop your step you just keep walking in the rain while crying. You walking and walking and fall on the ground when someone that running for a shelter accidently bumped onto you. That person just left you there. You then cry harder and harder “ Dear cloud did you pity me? Did you also crying because you pity me? It’s hurt in here. It’s really hurt. Oppa!! Where are you??!! Where are you when I need you??!! Why did you go away and make me like this??!!” you shouted while holding you chest. You felt dizzy and out of blue you fainted by the road.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry just short update!! My mind was out of the idea... I hope you guys enjoy this sotry!!

^_^