Welcome to Fairydust's Dorm!

★Fairydust ★

-Seorin's POV-

'Mimi unnie, come back here!'

I shouted at the top of my lungs.

Hi, my name is Park Seorin! *bows* I'm part of this girlgroup called, 'Fairydust' from JYP and SMENT! We're going to be debuting soon. So please support us! Kamsahamida! We're supposed to be fairy and lady like. But Mimi unnie definitely isn't. Don't be fooled be her innocent like face. She's a devil. She'll give you wasabi filled sandwiches and give you salted cereal if she could. To top it off, I'm sharing a room with her. Being the victim of all her pranks and jokes. Yes this is my life. Yes i do pity myself too. *sniff sniff*

'Seorin I'm, trying to sleep here.. No wonder they call you siren. You're so loud..'

Roo unnie mumbled tiredly with her strawberry mask on her face. 

She claims that masks lightens and rejuvenates her skin. As the 'face' of the group she must protect it and sleep loads so she will have dazzling skin. *cough cough* Excuses. She just like to sleep! But she can't help it. She's sick. She has this disease called, nar..col, narcolepsy or something.. Hey wait! I'm being wrongly accused here! I was innocently pranked by Mimi unnie! i do have the right to protest! I'm always wrongly accused... *sniff sniff* Now do you see how sad my life is?

'Seorin you big babo! Hahahah!'

Mimi unnie laughed her head off whilst holding her tummy.

Well, I wished her head actually fell off.

-Mimi's POV-

'Unnie! You said you weren't lying!'

She whined while stomping her feet.

This girl is just plain childish and naive. The perfect person to prank. She believes every single thing I say. The best thing? I'm sharing a room with her! So imagine all the wonderful pranks she receives everyday. The number of smiles and laughs she does everyday. What a beautiful she life she has and who has she to thank? Me of course! i deserve a gold medal for making people happy!

'You're so gullible! Hahahah,' I laughed, tears rolling down my cheeks while clutching my sides.

'Hey you two better stop it or I'm going to hit you,' Ilwae  warned as she looked up from her bowl of kimchi staring at the both of us with her dager like eyes.

Oh oh. Better be silent or we're really going to get it...

-Ilwae's POV-

'Ilwae , don't be so fierce! We're supposed to be lady like. You won't be one if you go around beating people up,' Woojin looked up from her phone and walked towards the room she shared with Soomi,' Seorin be quiet, you're really very loud!'

Thats our leader, Woojin. She's not the oldest though. Mimi is. Bet you know why she isn't our leader? 3 words. Playful and mischievous. 

Woojin's a much better example as said by JYP,' She's ladylike, fun, easy going, responsible. Everything a leader should be. So listen to her girls, and make me proud!'

Hmph, but I think she's lovesick . She's either on the phone with her boyfriend Myungsoo from Infinite or daydreaming about him. I do miss my Joonie too. But we don't talk to each other 24/7. Well, Woojin really is in love with Myungsoo. But I don''t really know about Joonie and I anymore. He hardly responds to my texts and doesn't call me during his breaks anymore.

Joonie ah~ I miss you. Call me soon..

-Soomi's POV-

Aigoo, Mimi unnie and her pranks again. I'm glad it isn't me this time. Poor Seorin unnie.. I thought as I stepped out of the shower with a towel wrapped around my wet hair. I saw the both of them running around our living room, weaving in and out of bedrooms trying their best to hold in their laughter while chasing each other.

'Soomi protect me! Aishh.. So tired..,' Mimi panted as she ran behind me holding on to my shoulders.

'Mimi unnie! You have no where to go now.'

Seorin grinned evilly as she dashed towards Mimi who was still clinging onto my shoulders and begin hitting her.

Was was a innocent person like me always involved in these fights?

'Ow you hit me!' I whined as I tried to dodge Seorin's hits towards Mimi which unfortunately fell on me.

'Mimi unnie! Come out here now!' She continued to hit me harder as she shouted.

'Yah! That hurt alot,' I shouted back as I hit her too.

Soon we were all laughing, whining and hitting each other for no apparent reason.

'Thats it. Three of you better shut up and disappear by the count of 3. 1, 2..,' Ilwae unnie shouted as she begin to walk towards us.

'Uh oh.' We said in unison as we ran into my bedroom.

The three of us collapsed in a laughing fit on my bed as we locked the door, worried that Ilwae unnie might storm in.

'Neh. we're going to name our children Kimmi, Miyoung and Jaesoon. 2 girsl and 1 boy.' Woojin unnie sighed dreamily into her phone, not noticing that we were in the room.

'Eeeeww!' The three of us shouted at the same time as we sat up in horror staring at each other.

'Yah! You three, I've had enough of you and your shouts already! Don't come out here or I'll hit you!'  Ilwae unnie's voice still sounded loud and fierce through our locked door as she pounded it with her fists.

Woojin unnie blushed bright red as she mumbled, 'Aigooo...'.

'Leave them. Their the childish 'maknaes' anyway.' I heard Jiyul unnie sigh.

'No I'm not! I'm the joker and I'm the oldest!!' Mimi unnie protested. 

'Shut up!' Both Seorin and I hissed as we pushed her onto my bed covering .

Aigoo. Why is an innocent victim like me brought into the picture?


First proper chapter :) How is it? ^^ Comment and subscribe please! For Roo and Jiyul, your POV's will be in the next chap! ;)