Welcome to Fairydust's Dorm! Part 2

★Fairydust ★

-Jiyul's POV-

I wish Ilwae unnie wouldn't get so agitated so often. I thought as I watched her stomp back to her bowl of kimchi while checking her phone.

I know it's because of LeeJoon oopa. She's frustrated about their relationship. She won't admit it no matter how many times I ask her. Hmph typical. She mumbles in her sleep saying, ' Joonie, don't leave. Don't you love me anymore?' Although she always complains about Woojin unnie being lovesick, I know Ilwae unnie is too. She may come across as the boyish, don't care-ish, daredevil type, but deep inside she's a real softie.

Hehehehe... OH CRAP. Why did I tell you that? Don't tell her please! Or you'll see me on the headlines of the newspaper tomorrow,  ' Young innocent girl gets murded by fellow bandmate for spilling out her secret.' You don't want that happening to me do you? *pouts*

'Ah.. I dreamt that Mimi, Seorin and Soomi were fooling around while Ilwae was scolding them. It seemed so real!' Roo stretched lazily as she walked towards the toilet to clean her mask off stumbling over a stack of magazines next to the sofa.

I sighed as I giggled at her statement. She had no idea how real that was. Ilwae glared at me fierecly and I immediately stopped.

I miss Kevin oppa, Appa and Omma so much. How I wish they were here with me.

-Woojin's POV-

'Unnie? Was that Myungsoo oppa,' Seorin questioned as she sat next to me on my bed.

'Uh.. It was.. M..Manager unnie!' I stuttered blushing even harder.

Mimi ignored my answer and teased me saying, ' We'll have 3 children! Muah muah I love you Myungsoo!'

She made even more kissing noises and made the two other girls giggle as they rolled on Soomi's bed trying to hold their laughter in. 

'Woojin unnie's getting married to Myungsoo oopa!' Seorin that little childish brat shouted.

'Get out of my room you two,' I shooed Mimi and Seorin out of my room the both of them stil in their laughing fit.

Aigoo. Now they're going to use this to blackmail me into paying for their food! 

Soomi looked at me with concern and asked,' Unnie, you ok?'

I shooked my head and sighed ,' You think?' 

I burried my face in my hands as Soomi coughed loudly to hold in her giggle.

'Yah! What you laughing at?' I jumped on her bed and used one of my many pillows to hit her.

'Unnie!' She screamed as took a pillow and too begin hitting me with it.

Soon, we were both shrieking in joy and doubling over in laughter with pillows and soft toys flying all over the room.

-Roo's POV-

'BOOM!' 

'Ah!!! What was that,' I shrieked as I dropped my bottle of face moisturizer in shock.

I heard giggling and things being thrown about next door. Whatever. My moisturizer was more important. I sighed as I looked at the broken remains of it lying on the floor. I picked the broken pieces up carefully and wiped the mess the cream created on the ground. All that cream wasted on the floor I sighed.

'Coffee,' I yawned tiredly as I headed towards the door knowing what was going to happen next.

My eyes begin to close slowly as I lost control of them and I slumped onto the toilet bowl fast asleep.

-Ilwae's POV-

'Roo, are you ok?' I asked as I knocked on the toilet floor when I heard the sound of breaking glass. 

No response.

'Roo? Are you asleep? Hello anybody there?' I pounded on the door while shouting.

'Girls, come out! Roo's sleeping in the toilet!' I shouted anxiously worried that something might happen to her.

'Do you think she was doing her business when she fell asleep? ' Mimi joked as she came out of her room with Seorin.

'That would have been funny. But now we've got to get her out. I want to go to the toilet!' I held my stomach as I winced in pain.

The girls all giggled as they tried to dodge my death like glares.

I shouldn't have eaten kimchi.