Final

Not Your Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not Your Brother

 

 

 

“Well, my baby girl has become a lady!” said a very happy and proud mother. She inspects the dress one last time before sending her daughter off to the party. She was indeed very pleased with her daughter’s looks.

“Bia, don’t talk to strangers and always be with your brother.” The old man orders his young daughter, with his tone sharp and cold. He sips on his daily caffeine before getting to work. He was a very strict parent and he respected his old traditions and morals. Quite the reason why the siblings never got to date anyone.  

“Yes, papa...” Bia replies obediently. She knows her father’s temper, last time he saw her near the gates with a boy from class, he did not talk to her for about a week! Even when she had explained that they were just friends. She knows very well that her father does not trust her anymore.

“Stop being so strict!” Her mother scolds; annoyed by the way her husband was acting towards their child. Bia and her father used to be so close, but now their relationship was crumbling at a rapid rate. Especially after he had cut her hair in 9th grade when he saw her getting close with the boy next door. Although her hair grew back quick enough, their bond remained at stake.

“What the hell? Mom, where is my hair gel?” Bia’s younger brother, Youngmin shouted from his room upstairs. Harsh steps echoed through the hallway as he angrily got down with his hair going wild.

“Mom, you forgot to buy it again! You know I look terrible without gelling!” He shouts at the older woman and his father clears his throat, giving him a deadly glare. The last thing he wanted to do was getting in trouble with his old man.

“Fine, I can always use Bia’s gel.” He grabs his sister and takes her to their room. Yes, they shared the room.

 

 

 

“Be good kids and no drinking!” Their mom kisses them goodbye before speeding off with her new car. The siblings walk together to the main entrance and look for their respective friends.

“Maintain your distance! I look like a freaking dwarf with you walking next to me.” Youngmin glares at his sister, upset that she had wore heels to the school festival.

“Well, you shouldn’t have burnt my toast! I was actually going to be really nice today and wear the flattest slippers of all time.” Bia often looked like a fish out of the pond with her incredible height and the heels just made it worse. Youngmin mentally took a note to treat his sister like royalty next time before they were attending any sort of party.

“Gosh, looks like almost everyone got a date.” Bia was surprised to see the number of couples in the school cafe, some of them were even from other schools. “Yeah and I’m here with my one hell of a tower of a sister, walking up the hall like some geek from science club.” He snickered.

“You should be proud to walk with me, because I’m a freaking super model material.” Youngmin fakes laughter, but stops when he sees his sister asking a random guy if she was pretty. The poor guy stood still, blushing furiously as she stares at him, waiting for his answer.

“I’m extremely sorry. She’s quite stuck up.” Youngmin quickly pulls his sister away. “You cray-cray?” He holds his sister’s wrist tightly to make sure that she doesn’t run away. The siblings walked around the place and finally went to the food section to get something to fill their trunks.

“Bro! Come over here.” Chanyeol shouts from the table, which was located right at the centre of the hall. Bia doesn’t hide her disinterest to go sit with her brother’s football teammates but tags along anyway since her buddies were nowhere to be seen. Youngmin’s teammates were the worst possible people to be friends with, especially when you are a fan of being alone.

Bia walks to the table along with her brother and was quite surprised to see new faces. Some guys immediately start to whisper when they saw her, throwing her flirty winks and smirks. “Why don’t you go sit with your friends for now? I’ll pick you up later.” Youngmin suggests when he se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter