Chapter 4

Hate Everything

It took their personal doctor 5 minutes to come to the house and ring the bell. Daesung opened the door and let her in.

“Dr. Kim, thanks for coming. It’s Seungri.”

“Where is he?” ask Dr. Kim urgently.

“Bedroom.”

“Any other symptoms?”

As they walked toward the bedroom, Daesung explained all the symptoms he had noticed.

“Uhh… He looked too tired, light-headed and he’s delirious, uh… probably nauseous. I don’t know, he barely talked to us lately. And he also has bruised at body.”

“Alright, one step at the time.”

They entered the room, Dr Kim going straight near Seungri to examine him carefully. He took his temperature, he checked his lungs and heart with a stethoscope, and he checked his pupils with a penlight. But Seungri barely flinched or moved in the bed.

“You have to get him to the hospital.”

“Seungri hates hospitals, especially if he’s in here as a patient.”

“You don’t have a choice, Jiyong. You have to get him to the hospital. Now.”

“Alright”, TOP finally said, sighing.

“But hyung,” Jiyong try to protest.

“Seungri won’t love that at all. He’s gonna hate us. And we sure about it. But we can’t literally not to think about Seungri healthy. He will know that we do this for him ing sake.” explain Taeyang.

“Damn, I hate that. Let go”

 

TBC