Yah.

BEWARE OF THE KAI!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its 5 p.m. already. All the office workers including Seulgi begun to pack their things. After packed her things she walked out from her room and there only a few of workers still doing their work. When they aware Seulgi walked out they all greeted her. She only do a  slight bow.

She walked and wait for the elevetor.After she got into elevator she checked her phone. The memory pad.

"Let see." She began to check her schedule. She scrolling and then she notice one thing. The blind date.

 

5:00 - ................................

6:00. -.................................

7:00  - .................................

8:00 - Blind date at Garden Cafe' (appa set up)

 

She look up. "Ah....right, appa alredy told me how can I forget...luckily I checked my memory." then the elevator arrive at the lobby floor. SHe walked out. Just she passed the receptionist counter...

"CEO Kang.." Seulgi turned. Irene called her. She  walked towards Seulgi and hand her a rose. Seulgi make a question face.

"What is this?" 

"Kim Jongin ssi tell me to give to you CEO Kang." Irene said and smile. She thought that so sweet of Jongin give Seulgi flower. Even if she dont know their relationship she just think it reallly sweet.

Seulgi heart start skipping a beat. She bit her lower lip secretly. "Why you dont give me ealier?" She asked. Irene look up and smile..

"Ah, Kim Jongin ssi said that he wanted you to have this flower after you finish your work." Seulgi heart began to thump more. She gulp.

She look at Irene. "Okay...thank you.. do your work." Seulgi said not wanting to stay infront of Irene longer. She then quickly went towards her car while hlding the rose. When she already shut the door, she smile quietly. She beaming like a young girl...ahaks....she young.

She shook her head still smiling. "What are you doing Jongin....after long time leaving me. Persuading me?" she chuckled and started to drive to home.

_________________________

She take a warm bath and its already 7:00 p.m. After drying her hair and applying her lotion she walked to her closet. 

"Which one should I pick."

"Dont wear black...that what appa said." she thought. Then finally she pick this dress.

 

Floral and look innocent. Suit her right. She applying some make up to her face. After about twenty minutes prepairing she done. She take her bag and lock the door, she walked out from her house and walked toward the parking lot. 

She already at the Garden Cafe'. She enter the cafe and greeted by the waiter. "Welcome, miss, do you already make a reservation?" the waiter smile. Seulgi also smile. "I'm not sure. Let me check." she said and look at the message that her father send.

"Oh, yes... Do Kyungsoo ssi."  Seulgi said. She dont know who is the man but she just follow the waiter. "This is the table. Wait for a minute.I get your water okay miss." then the waiter gone. She inhale. A bit nervous to met this guy. The guy doesnt come yet...but its okay not his fault. Seulgi came early. She checked her phone while waiting for the guy.

 

_______

"Hyung...ah chincha. How can I do this?" Sehun yell at his phone. He is infront of the Garden Cafe'. Do Kyungsoo his cousin. Which is older make him came to his blind date. Because actually Do Kyungsoo already has a girlfriend but not telling his parent. DOnt wanted to dissapoint the girl who waiting and came to the bling date, Sehun the single one help his hyung to came as DO Kyungsoo.

"Ah,Sehun...please. I will clear up with my parents tonight. You just said to the girl that I'm sorry but you came instead of me." Kyungsoo said. Sehun sighed. "Hyung you think this girl who waiting you is just a common girl? Come on hyung...you're the one said that your mother the one who set it up. She must be someone rich, stuck up and not carefree at all hyung...how can I act like one. I can't hyung." he said.  

"Yes, you can just act like how you do. You are kind of stuck up too I guess. Heheh" Kyungsoo giggle. "Yah!" he yell. "Okay bye hyung!" he hung up. He sighed. 

"Welcome, sir any reservation?" Sehun look up. 

"Do Kyungsoo." 

_______________________________________________________

 

He saw a girl with ponytail waiting at his hyung reservation sit. 'That girl? She look young.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter