Kim Jongin/ Kai

BEWARE OF THE KAI!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kim Jongin wake up from his sleep.Today is the day.

Korea I come.

_______

 

Kim Jongin take a breath when he arrived in Korea.

"Hmmmph, Korea air." he said. Just then his driver arrived.

 

"Welcome back sir. Sajang nim is waiting at home." his driver greet him and open the door for him. He smiled.

"Driver Jang I want to go somewhere else.Then we go home. Can we.?" Jongin asked. Driver Jang laughed.

"Why asked, you the boss. Anywhere will do Mr Jongin." 

"Kang's Coorperation." Jongin said.

 

He always missed Kang  Seulgi. When Seulgi became a famous young coorporate lady Jongin get news about her. Makes him wnated to meet Seulgi first. Jongin think what will he said when he met Seulgi. Its been a really long time. 7 years. Is Seulgi changed. Is she still like before. The fluffy, bubbly cheerful girl. He did felt guilty because he leave Seulgi like that. But then he missed her like crazy. That seven years. He never forget about Seulgi. When he got a called from his father about Seulgi's mom he wanted to go back to Korea. He wanted to hugged her. Comfort her. But he cant. He stay worry about her. 

Then they arrived infront of the Kang's Coorpotaration. He walked inside. Hands in pocket. So handsome and cool. Like an american guy. 

He went at the receptionist table. 

"May I meet Seulgi ssi?" he said to the female receptionist right infront her face. The receptionist flushed.

"Do you have made an appoiment with her?" she said. Jongin shook his head.

"Aniyo, wae? I'm her friend. Just tell her Kim Jongin...she will opened her door for me. Okay?" Kim Jongin said. The receptionist become uneasy. She scared that Seulgi might mad at he. Seulgi dont like unimportant things in office.

"No I cant do that Mr Kim Jongin. CEO Kang is very strict.SHe dont like any people just come without any appoiment....and also-" Her words being cut by Jongin placing his palm right infront her face.

"SOrry ...but what. Seulgi ssi is strict. Are you sure miss? Okay then...if you say that I guess she busy and has a guest now right. Okay then when she free I make an appoiment.Her free time is my appoiment. Listen. Okay. I wait dont worry agessi." Kim Jongin smiled and wait at the lobby. The receptionist gulp. She take the phone and called CEO Kang room number.

 

"What?" Seulgi said as soon as she got the call. "CEO Kang...there someone want to meet you. But he dont make any appoiment." she said. Seulgi rolled her eyes.

"What so hard. Just tell him that get out. This is company." "But he said that he want to meet you when you free. He make appoiment when you free." she said again. 

"What so hard Irene. Okay fine. You know I'm never free. Okay fine. Who's that guy?" Seulgi asked. 

 

"His name Kim Jongin CEO Kang." Seulgi time stopped. When she heard that name she was in dazed. Her heartbeat skip. So fast. Then...

"Ceo Kang..are you there?" Irene voice snapped her in reality.

 

Seulgi take a breath. "Tell him to come in." 

"Are you sure CEO Kang. I can just tell him to-" 

"I know him. Just tell him I can meet him now." Irene nodded. She look at Mr Jongin who was like a fool. Smiling alone. And reading some business magazine. He must really miss Kang Seulgi.

"Mr Jongin. Mr jongin." Then he turned around at Irene.

"Yes." he walked towards the counter. "You can meet her now, she allowed." Jongin smirk. "I told you my pretty...you just so stubborn hah?" Jongin said that made Irene blushed. "Her room in floor 5." she look down while said.

 

"Okay thanks." then he walked towards the lift. Then the lift open. Kim Jongin just want to walked in.

when the lift at floor 5 he walked out.

Kim Jongin walked right towards the room. 

When Jongin arrive in front of the door, he knocked it.

_____

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter