Kang Seulgi

BEWARE OF THE KAI!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kang Seulgi

 

Kang Seulgi walked into her office room and throw herself on the chair. Infront of her is her P.A.

 

“So today Seulgi ssi you have meeting with the furniture supplier at 10, health appoiment and the meeting with Mr Oh at  5. That’s all Kang Seulgi ssi.”

 

Seulgi look up to her P.A.

“I tought I have meeting with my father today. Not today.?” Kang Seulgi look deep in her P.A eyes.

 

Her P.A break into cold sweats. Her hand quickly check her notebook again. And there is a meeting with Kang Seulgi father. She looked up and said,

“Ne…you do have a meeting with S-sajangnim. I’m sorry CEO Kang.” She bow in nervous. Seulgi smirk.

 

She stand up from her sit. “Can I hear it again, what sorry? You know I don’t like careless people. Yah, remember what I said. Other people P.A can careless and chattery but not my P.A arraseo?” she speaks in a very scary manner make her P.A trembling.

“I am so sorry..I miss thing…I – I am sorry miss Seulgi don’t fired me please.” She beg for a consideration. Seulgi walked to her sit back and turned the chair .

“Go away and don’t do stupid mistake again…If you do it again this company will bankrupt and your job will obviously lost. Ka!” she said and her P.A quickly walked out from the room.

 

Then she call her father, her father is now in the hospital. So as the only daughte she have to take care the business. Seulgi is a very loving person even though she look really stern in office.

"CEO Kang we need to go now." her P.A comeback and Seulgi stand from her sit and nod.

 

"Business is a business."

 

__

 

Seulgi shake hand with the furniture company CEO Mr. Oh Joongkook profesionally. Very corporated look.

 

"I have heard about Kang Corporation CEO is very young but I dont expect you're this young CEO Kang." Mr Oh begin the conversation. Seulgi smile while said...

"Ehem, thank you Mr Oh, you can call me Seulgi." 

"How old are you...are you married yet? You really pretty." Mr Oh begin to compliment her. Seulgi try to neutral the scene. SHe chuckled.

 

"No, I'm not yet married....Can we talk about the project?" Seulgi get into the topic carefully not intend to offend the older.

Mr Oh sense something and smile. 

 

"Wha... really professional... I'm sorry lets begin okay."

 

After half  hour later they finished their discussion. 

Both of them stand up and shook hand. "I never expect you really good Kang Seulgi ssi. Thank you for take my company as your main action. Send my regards to your father and I'm impressed Seulgi ssi..." Mr Oh said while packing his stuff. 

 

"Thank you I'm happy if you satisfied with my work." Seulg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter