Let's end this play !! part ( 1 )

I'm in love with "Slow, White"

 


 

hi everyone !! i know you were like " what the hell ?? this is the end ?? " hehehe .. it was my very late April fool xD anyway this is the last chapter for real !!

hope you enjoy reading the two parts !! love you ~  be ready for some romance fight and cheating !! yes cheating T__T don't wanna spoil more !! start !!

 

 


 

 

- inside the nightclub -

 

when you get there you stand in front of the nightclub with a blank head after few seconds you get cold feet and decide to turn around and head to your car , just when you are about to open the door you hear Min calling your name you let out a long sigh and go inside the nightclub with her ..

you step into the club listening to Secret magic ..

* woah !! secret really became a hit in s.korea !! the air here is really different !! i like it !! it's been a while since i went to a nightclub !! *

Min grab your hand and lead the way once you stop at a group of people sitting in the corner she introduce you to them , you smile and bow but they ignore you and go back to dancing and having fun you sit down with your drink next to a young man and a girl , after few seconds they start snuggling and kissing happily .

* ash !! this is embarrassing !! Min !! where did she go ? *  you thought staring at your feet .

suddenly Min appear with someone .." ah !! finally !! " she scream pushing him towards you  ...

" this is my boyfriend khun !! " she say holding his arm .

shocked by the sudden meeting you spilt the drink all over your dress , Min try to help you but you nervously push her hands and without you know the glass break in your hands you start to bleed .

" are you ok ( _____ ) ?? " khun scream before he rush to check on you ... " i am ok !! " you scream and run to find the bathroom ..

Min sit there staring at worry Khun before she say " how did you know her name ? "

" you told me long time ago " Khun fumble , Min think hard but she can't remember telling him ..

i wonder why she acted like that ? is she fine ? * Min thought before Fei call her .

Inside the bathroom you stand staring at the mirror lost in your thoughts

* i can't fake it anymore !! she deserve to know * forgetting the bleeding just when a girl shout on you

" waoh !! you are bleeding !! " you quickly wash your hand and walk out of the bathroom searching for Min in the crowded dance floor you glimpse Min dancing with wooyoung * not that jerk again !! i need to talk to her !! i need to end this play !! *

from a distance Khun see you staring at Min and decide to stand next to you

" whatever you are thinking of .. just don't " he whisper to you .

you face him and with a very angry face you say " what ?? why preventing the truth !! do you think you are protecting her by doing that ?? " you look at him and snirf losing your temper  .

" yes i do believe that " he reply to you watching min on the dance floor  .

you drop your mouth in disbelieve hearing his words then you walk at the bar and sit after few minutes he join you .

" i know you would never understand why i am doing this or why i did that to you but ... "

" please don't talk about us !! it's over "  grabbing the glass of wine you ordered earlier .
" you should not drink that !! your alcohol tolerance is low !! remember !! " Khun shout at you trying to take the glass away .

you fight him back and gulp the glass of wine in one shot , Khun step back and watch you as you order glass after glass .

" you never called me back , you never told me why you left , you just broke up with me and walk away "

you said lifting up your 6th glass  " enough with the drinking "Khun said holding your hand .

but you push his hand away and hit yours at the table suddenly your hand start to bleed all over again you ignore it and go back to drinking , worry Khun grab your hand while you try to get loose of his grip .
" stop fighting back !! " he shout at you then you quickly stop fighting back and since you are drunk your vision become blur ..

" sunggyu ? " you said staring at him as he start to blow on the wound .

khun look at you confused when you continue saying " i missed you ~ please don't leave me ever again ~ "

then you tilted your head eyes aiming for his lips while Khun stay still shocked by you he suddenly feel his heart stop beating when you get closer to his face once your lips touch his and just when you close your eyes you mumble " i love you"  then you feel Khun's cold hand on the back of your shoulder going right to your neck before the two of you start to kiss passionately .

When you finish you smile at him and say " i love you sunggyu " then you pass out on the table .

Khun look at you and his eyes widen at the huge mistake he just made right then Taec come and hit Khun's back ..
" yoooo !! i was looking for you~ what are you doing here leaving us it's your birthday party chingu !! and Min was  ... "

Taec stop for a sec and stare at Khun ...

" WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE YOU ARE ABOUT TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK !!  "

screaming at him before he look at his right to find you sleeping face on the table .

" ha !! ( _____ ) what is she doing ?? is she sleeping ? " he scream shaking you later Min show up and start to scream at Khun ..

" you !! how could you do that ??!! " hitting him on his arm .
* what ?! did she see us ? what i was thinking !! *

" why do you look like you are about to have a heart attack ? " Min asked Khun when Taecyeon scream that he just said the same thing .. Khun shake his head to answer " what ? no i'm not !! i'm just tired "

Min look at him confused and go back to scream again " how can you do that to her !! " hitting him even harder .

" do what to her ?? " Khun said in pain .

" why you let her drink !! she can't drink , she told me that day at the restaurant !! why would she drink when she know that !! "

Min shouted watching you in deep sleep .

Min try to wake you but she fail when everyone give up Taec offer to drive you home after Min tell him where your house is located .. " thanks god she told me where she lives the other day !! " Min said hands on the back of her neck ..

Taec look for the car keys in your purse and after he find it he wish Khun a happy birthday and drive you home .

Taec take you out the car and piggyback you then he open your house door after you give him the key half asleep 

he walk his way to your room and drop you on the bed ..

" god !! you are heavy !! " he scream trying to relax his muscles then something caught his eyes next to your bed ..

" what is that ?? she keep a picture of her self beside her bed ?! and a cat ?? she is weird !! "

Taec said making fun of your cat holder stand  .

when he take the picture off the table to have a closer look you mumble in your sleep scaring the hell out of him 

almost dropping the picture * wah ! that was close ! i should go before she wake up and think that .... *

Taec thought putting the picture back  just when he see the ring in the picture he stop ..

* that ring !! look so much like the one i have !! * staring at the picture where the ring look abvious since your hand in " v " sign .

* yes it's the same !! that means Min got it from ( ____ ) and not Khun !! stupid me !! *

" aish !! my head !! " you shout before you rush to the bathroom .. shocked Taec drop the picture and the holder stand break into half  * andwae !! what have i done !! * Taec quickly take the broken holder stand from the ground and suddenly two pictures fly on the air to land on the table .

he take the pictures and gasp after he see you and ............ in the picture then he leave your house in hurry .

 

- After a week -

 

you keep avoiding Taec calls feeling embarrassed of that night .

* i made a fool out of my self !! i know me and wine are not friends so why !! i just wish if i can remember what happen that night ? how i end up in my room !! all i remember me hitting the table with my bleeding  hand ... then boom !! nothing !! black screen !! sigh ~ * you thought walking to your work .

" what ?? but ... can't you change the guests ?? " you disagree with the guests name list for the next episode .

the script writer tell you it's already set and they have been informed so no place for backing now .

you agree to take the list and start to read the script ... " not that guy again !! ash !! "

inside JYP Miss A are practicing for the last time before they debut at m-countdawn .

the single already top the music chart released few days only Miss A is no joke they are making sure to make a buzz in s.korea .

" i think i'm going to pass out !! " Suzy said dancing her part to bad girl good girl .

JYP clap his hand at Suzy once he see her slacking " no time for rest !! not yet !! no rest till you get the trophy !! " he said .

Miss A dance harder listening to his words .

after the girls hug each other and cheer up screaming " fighting !! " they finally hit the stage..

Min take a deep breath and take out her mother picture to kiss it making a wish .

" look at me umma , i will do it !! i will make you proud " putting the picture back inside her shirt next to her heart .

then the light went on , and the music start Miss A give their 100% in this performance thinking of only one thing ..

* everyone should recognize our talent !! i need to be the next trend !! * Min thought dancing her heart out .

you watch Min from the TV worry * hope she don't make any mistakes !! it's hard for kpop groups to survive these days, she need to be perfect !! Min you can do it fighting !! *

when the song end everyone scream and clap at the unbelievable stunning performance Miss A did ..

you hurry and open your twitter to read people tweets ..

 

 wow !! i totally love Miss A the song and the performance are just *__*

@sicababy did you see my bias !! i told you she is great !! i just had to look at her y body to know !! xD

@Minlover oh yeah ~ your bias have a y body !! lol i have to say i loved the dance !!

what have i just saw !! i think Miss A is my new favirout kpop group <3

omg !! i was there !! i saw them !! they were down to earth T__T

 

you scroll down and you fly from happiness

* Miss A have many fans !! wow !! * you thought reading kpopers tweets from all over the world ..

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

" hello sweety !! did you miss me ? " your previous music bank mc partner said walking into your show " kpop in love "  ..

" we just met like 1 week ago in kbs cafeteria !! .... and why would i miss you !! "

you shouted at him waving at the rest of his band ..

" i can't believe you live with this guy !! " you said talking to his band members ..

" we can't believe ether !! " one of the members joked ..

" yah !! why are you so quiet ? so unlike you !! " you asked him sitting next to you ..

" sorry what ?? i didn't hear you "  he said , then the pd scream at you to start the show .

after you clear your throat you start recording your 4th episode ..

your show had a decent rating as the first episode aired last Tuesday .

after you open the show with talking about how Miss A song is good , you introduce your guest for today episode .

" Today guests are the y talented handsome boy band ... ............. Mblaq !! "

 

 
 

then you joke saying " i miss my MC couple lee joon !! "

after you talk about their comeback with the song Y the fans scream for Lee joon to dance and flash his abs lee joon

go to the center and dance flashing his abs making you blush when all the fan girls scream from happiness .

after few questions you ask them to perform their new single Y , Mblaq rock the stage with the amazing dance and powerful vocal  ..

 

then you wrap the show with a final question " who is your ideal girl ? and is she real or from your imagination ? "

all the boys answer the same word " y girl !! " the staff laugh ..

" a girl like you ~ " lee joon drop the bomb .

you laugh and wink at him " me too ~~ my couple ~~ " twisting his words ..

" no i mean i would love if you be my girlfriend !! you are my ideal girl !! " lee joon emphasize ..

then the pd scream " cut !!! " everyone stare at lee joon when you get up to get some fresh air ..

* that pabo !! he will never change !! what's wrong with him !! how many times i told him that i don't wanna be his girlfriend !! ash !! * then you take the elevator to go outside kbs building ..

walking to your car you hear your name you scream " what now !! " before you turn around and see Khun standing .

" you ?? what are you doing here ?? " you asked looking left and right to check no one is watching you ..

" you should not be here !! go away " you whisper scared someone would see you with him ..

" i just saw you walking out the building and i wanted to tell you i'm very sorry for that night .. "

" ok ok ~ i get you !! now go !! " ..... " wait a minute !! you don't remember what happen that night right ?? "

" why ?? what happen ?? have i told min about us !! " you shouted ..

Khun shush you and tell you " never mind !! nothing important happen " then he walk away .

" wait !! ....... did we ...... i mean ........ i was in my bed .......... you know !! " you fumble talking to khun's back .

" don't worry nothing happen !! " he said before he start to walk again .

" wah !! thanks god !!  i can't imagine what would i feel if we kissed or something .. " you said letting out a long sigh of relief .

* believe me it's not a good feeling ~ * khun thought walking away ..

 

 

 

 

 

see you in the last part ^__^