Let's end this play !! part ( 2)

I'm in love with "Slow, White"

the most anticipated ep !! you will love this chapter " end " so much !!

keke ..  enjoy ~~

 

 


 

The date 23 / 7 / 2010

place of event

 

- inside kbs building -

 

" and the winner is Miss A min !! " the music bank MC said giving the trophy to Min .

far away you and lee joon was watching , you clap happy at their strike win .

* waoh Miss A win the k-chart week !! and they achieve all kill *

lee joon smirk at you and leave you hugging Min in the back stage and having your small spazz'ing  party ..

later that night you reach your house happy but tired from the long day you relax your feet inside the warm water and open your TV you turn channels and suddenly the headline caught your attention ..

" Playful ceo daughter in a love triangle !!! " you read the headline .

"  what ??? " you scream then you run to open your laptop and write the topic in Google search ..

" what !! me and khun !! who Leaked the news !! oh no no !! this can be happening !! Min !! "

you burst in tears feeling hopeless no one beside you so you call your mother to tell her everything crying for help  ..

Inside JYP building everyone is under the shock of the news Min locked her self in her room when fei cry for her to open the door .

Khun and Taecyeon are inside JYP office for the last 30 minutes ..

" how can you be so reckless !! how can you go and meet her in public !! do you know who is she !! "

JYP scream at Khun who is still in shock too ..

taec try to calm JYP but he get scolded  right then JYP phone ring and he answer the call

" it is from the kbs ceo .." he whisper before he start to talk ..

" yeopeseyo ~ .." he said

" .................................... ................. "

Khun and Taec look at JYP and ask him " what's wrong ?? " JYP throw the phone into the floor .

" 2pm are banned for any activity in KBS !! " he scream before he tell Khun and Taec to leave him alone ..

when Khun go outside the office he find everyone staring at him and whispering at each other

he kick the ground and run to the dorm  ..

" yah !! wooyoung !! where are you ?!! i know you are the one who leaked the news !!! come out !!  " Kun shouted at bathing Wooyoung then he walk into the bathroom, open the shower door and scream his name ..

" yah !! are you crazy !! close the door !! " wooyoung shout at khun .

" listen don't fool me !! i know you are the one who leaked the news !! " Khun said .

" what news ? what are you talking about !! " wooyoung said taking a small towel to wrap it around his waist .

he walk to his bed and shout at taec " what's wrong with this crazy guy !! " ..

Taec tell him the story and wooyoung gasp then they hear a scream  coming outside their room and without a warning the door open and Min walk in completely gone crazy ..

" yah !! " wooyoung scream trying to cover his body when Fei walk in too , she look at him then give him a dirty look .

" you !! @&^$%^!! ba@*@ !! fu%$@ !! how could you do this to me !! " Min shouted hitting Khun ..

" you couldn't shut your mouth !! ha !! you had to do this !! ha !! how law of you !! "

Fei shouted at wooyoung before she take the pillow and start to hit him .

" what !! i swear it is not me !! stop !! you it's not you !! " ..... " what !! why would i hurt my best friend !! " ..

" did you thought i will never find out !! why did you keep it a secret !! you @$%^! you said you love me !! " ... " please Min understand i didn't know she was your best friend !! " ... " she is not !! not anymore !! "

" What's going on !! everyone calm down !! we don't know if this thing is real or just a gossip !! " Taec said

Min and Fei stop hitting then Min walk to taec crying .

" It's true oppa ~  Fei told me , everyone knew but me they all fooled me they fooled the stupid Min !! "

she said then she pass out in his arms .

" Min !! Min !! wake up !! " Taec shouted shaking min in his arms ..

 

- Next day -

 

you felt asleep last night on the sofa while the phone still on your ear you slowly open your eyes at the voice of people

screams and the sound of breaking glass ..

" what is that ?? " you get up following the sound you walk to your window and the scream get louder

you open the curtains to find a huge mess , fans are everywhere screaming and holding signs ..

" leave Khun !! he don't like you !! we ship minkhun !! go away b@#%! " the fans scream ..

you quickly close the curtains and slide down to break down in tears ..

Sunggyu see the ridiculous number of the fans who are standing outside your house in the morning news

he call Min-ah and ask for her help ..

after he and Min-ah review the plan one more time they drive to your house and as soon as they arrive they get down and sunggyu give Min-ah the signal to do as they have planed earlier ..

sunggyu walk slowly to the angry crowd as he Penetrate inside them .

after he make sure Min-ah is ready he start his part of the plan ..

" look there !! it's ( _____ ) she is trying to run !! look that is her car !! " screaming out load so everyone hear him .

" look !! let's catch that @#$%!! " he scream even louder and the fans look to find what they thought was

you driving away so they run after you ..

sunggyu run to your house without thinking twice and he stop once he see the security standing in front of your house door

" please let her out !! we don't have time !! it's not gonna be long till they get back !! " Sunggyu beg the security ..

so one of them video call you to make sure if it is ok to let him in and you say yes shocked to see his face ..

" sunggyu !!  " you call his name as soon as he step in then you welcome him with your tears .

without you say another word sunggyu wrap his arms around you to embrace you then you cry at his shoulder like a baby .

" shush ~ don't cry ~ i'm here now " he said running his hand through your hair .

but since sunggyu scared the crazy fans may come back soon he rush you to come with him you agree you ride your car giving the key to sunggyu letting him drive .

.. " why are you doing this to me ? " you asked him while he drive , he just stare at the road and not say a word . 

" I don't deserve anyone to love me ..why you came back ? " you mumbled crying looking at the window on your left ..

then sunggyu quickly pull over " you paboya !! why do you keep saying those un useful words !! " he scream hitting the steering wheel .

you freak out " i - i -i .." you couldn't speak at all you are choking with your words .

then he turn his head at you to see your messed up face tears keep falling from your eyes like a river down to your red cheeks .

" ( ____ ) !! i never left you !! i said i love you !! " he said holding your face between his hands before he wipe your tears with his  thump then he explain to you that your grandma asked him to break up or else she will ruin your future .

  after a while ..

" where is she !! i sent the security long time ago !! why they didn't bring her back yet !! "

your grandma shouted at her security team .

when one of them say " i thought she is already here !! one guy came and take her with him "

your grandma go crazy and scold her team ..

" how do you let her run off with a random guy !! " your grandma call Min-ah and hear scream and people swearing then Min-ah tell her the story ..

1 week later ..

after sunggyu left you at his house in daegu people start to talk less about your scandal after another kpop idol scandal surface the internet .

 so you decide it's time to go back to Seoul you thank Jung-ah for everything she done to you for the past week and mr kim .

when you arrive seoul you go to your grandma office 

" why you did that to me !! why you told sunggyu to break up with me !! wasn't enough that you try to ruin his future now you wanna ruin mine !! you shouted for the first time at your grandma .

she look at you and say nothing and after a minute she open to say  ..

" please pack your stuff !! you are going back to LA !! " you get confused by her words and fumble trying to change her mind

but she repeat the same thing  ..

 

press here for background music 

 

 

you leave her office barely can lift your leg off the ground .

* what is going on with my life ? why everything is falling apart ? *

you thought dragging your tired body .

and in one of the kbs hallways that lead to music bank stage you run into Min .

you stare at her looking at you devastated .

"  i'm sorry ... " you said then you walk passing Min who is at your right side .

Fei look at you and say ..

" omo !!  that girl !! " when Min scream " yah !! where do you think you are going ?? "

you stop and say " please ~ not now ... i'm tired  ~ "

without even bothering to turn around to look at her .

Min go crazy and run to grab you from the back of your shoulders and force you to turn around to face her then she say

" who do you think you are !!! " shaking your body very hard ..

you look at her and with a cold face you scream..

" what ??!! i said i'm sorry ~ " when you say that Min slap you in your face ..

" you bi@#$ !! and you call yourself a friend !! how could you lie in my face like that !! " Min shouted ..

" please min ~ i don't have any strength left ~ "  you said lifting your hair away from your red face ..

" what !! do you even hear yourself !! you selfish @#$%^!! " Min start to swear and call you names ..

" Min ..  i ... " you try to open your mouth but Min shut you with another slap attacking your face ..

everyone gasp at Min they try to stop her but they are very scare to step in so they decide to stand still and just watch ..

" why did you even came here !! ha !! why you came her to ruin my life you @!$%& !! i was perfectly fine without wea ??!! "

Min lose control of her self and start attacking you  she pull your hair then she hit your arm and as much as you wanted to fight back your body let you down you couldn't move at all you just kept receiving her hits one after another until she stop ..

" why did you lie ?? why ?? why made me look like a fool !! why you kept hearing me calling him my boyfriend when he was your boyfriend !! " Min asked you .

while you are lying hands on the ground head down with your messy hair covering your face looking like a garbage  ..

 

press here for bakground music 

 

you look up at her and say " cause i wanted to protect you ~ " 

" what !! protect me !! " Min start to burst in laugh sarcastically ..

" yah !! i'm not slow anymore !! i am not that girl !! you don't need to protect me i can protect my self , do you even know what i have been through ? " Min said then she go down to your level and lift your head holding your chin .

" do you know how i lived for the past 6 years !! no you don't !! "

you stare at her talking on and on about her past and out of no where ...

" He was my boyfriend .. " you said 

" what are you saying ?? " ... Min scream in disbelieve ..

" i said Khun was ... i mean Jack was my boyfriend what would you do if you were in my shoes ??!! "

Min look at you confused not getting your point then you continue saying ..

" i came her to find my best friend but instead i find out that my boyfriend left me to chase his dream and in love with .. "

" yah !! don't blame her !! it's not her fault !! she didn't know !! " Fei step in defending Min..

you gather your self and stand up " I didn't know ether !! so stop blaming me for something i didn't cause !! " ..

Min shout and try to slap you for the 3rd time but you stop her and push her away .. " enough !! " you scream .

" go back to LA !! leave me !! why you came !! " Min start to cry ..

" l came to find my best friend !! i didn't came to find this !! " you reply back ..

everyone in the hallway stare at the two of you left with no energy .

gasping for air Min start to wipe her tears and say ..

" wake up we were never best friend !! everything ended the minute i left LA so please!! let's stop this play !! "

you look at Min shocked by her harsh words .

" so you are ending our friendship over a boy ? " you ask her ..

" he is not a boy he is my boyfriend !! and yes i am cause as much as i hate him now ....  i hate you even more !!  "

you walk to her looking into her eyes " but he was my boyfriend .. how can you say that ?? " you said with fire in your eyes  .

" he was !! and i was your friend !! it's better if you go back to LA and forget all about us !! "

Min said before she walk away ..you stare at her back using your last drop of energy .

" yah !! he will never be yours !! he will cheat on you just the way he did to me !! " you scream ..

hearing that Min turn around to say  " he is mine !! mine !! mine !! you will see ( ___ ) he will never cheat on me !! "

you scream at her to come back but she keep walking away with Miss A members following her leaving you in a total shock .

 

inside JYP office there is a stranger waiting with JYP for min to come .

after 1 hour and a half Min walk in screaming and crying ..

" I don't want you to find my family !! i don't want anyone from my past !! " Min shouted at JYP .

" but i thought you said ... " JYP said surprised by min .

" i said i want no one !! i hate them all !! they will have to pay for leaving me !! " then she run out the office ..

" Min !! Min !! wait !! " JYP scream before the stranger stop him .

" don't force her , i'm ok don't worry " he said feeling down ..

" but i don't understand she really said she wants to meet you why would she ..." JYP said .

" i don't know what i was thinking when i came .. i thought she will be happy seeing me and run to hug me !! "

then he smile a bitter smile " she didn't even recognize me !! i guess she forgot all about me "  .

JYP try to cheer him, he pat his shoulder saying " don't worry ~ she will go back to her sense , you are her father after all " ..

the next week you finish packing your things and for the last time you meet with Min-ah , Infinite , mblaq  and your grandma

to say goodbye then you head back to LA..* guess that dream didn't last long ~ * you thought once the plain take off .

 

when you get off the plain you meet your mom at the airport waiting for you .

you run to her and hug her so tight before you burst in tears .

 

 

 

Goodbye ^___^

 


 

 

there will be a photo teaser for next season " goodbye slow,white "  later on and also a spoil :D so wait ~

hope you loved the ending of season 1 !! i had a hard time writing it !! xDD <----- i really should not be laughing !! i should be crying xDD <--- again -__- " but i'm happy !! i feel satisfied with the way i end it :b

thanks for taking the time to read my first fic ever !!

till next time ....... annyeong ~