Once trust is gone ... it's the end ( part 2 )

I'm in love with "Slow, White"

 


 

-  after 6 monthes -

it's Monday morning and you are sleeping in your new house that your grandma gave you as a gift after you won the best rookie mc by the Netizens choice , your phone next to you on the bed.

" Ring ding dong ring ding dong ring digdigi dingdingdong ~ " the phone ring but you ignore it and after 10 minutes you decide to pick it up
" yeopeseyo ~ " ........ " yah!!!! you are late !!! why are you still sleeping !! wake up !! "
" umma ~  " you said half asleep then you mumble at the phone" i'm on vacation i don't have to work today  " 
" work ?? are you dreaming !! " ..... " ha !! what work ?? who siad anything about work !! "

your mother loses her temper and start to scream ..

"ash !! you are really going to kill me !! now stop dreaming and hurry up !! you will be late at your school !! and it's almost the end of the first semester !! " ...... " ok ok umma arraso ~ i will go now !! talk to you later ~ bye ~ love you ~ "
 you jump off the bed and run to have a quick shower  while you in the shower you scream

" damn !! i was going to expose my self  !! how stupid !! i should be more careful from now and on !! " after you get ready you grab the keys of your Hyundai Elantra Sedan and rush to your college .

inside JYP building everyone was holding high hopes on Miss A debut only 2 weeks  to go before he release them into the kpop world with the single " bad but good " Miss A already showing a promising future even before their debut causing a stir among the netizen .

earlier Min who is very nervous yet excited for her debut showcase went to JYP office to discuss something

while Khun look for her everywhere when he fail he search for Fei ,he find her down the hallway

" where is min ?? " Khun asked .... " she went to JYP oppa office , why??  is there something ? " khun just stare and don't answer her so she whisper at him " do you still meet ( ____ ) ? "

Khun's face turn pale after Fei question , he quickly grab her left arm and go to somewhere safe where no one can hear them once they get there he let go of her and scream " what's wrong with you !! i told you many times to keep it low !! " Fei pout at screaming khun before she say .." but no one was around !! why are you scared !! do you think i would do anything to hurt min !! and specially at this time !!"

Khun let out a sigh at Fei reaction " I know !! just don't talk about it , please it's over~ it's normal to see each !! but we don’t chat !! not since that incident and we will not !! " Fei stare at him for a while then she give him her famous angry look before she walk away  .

* what's wrong with her !! like it's not enough i keep worrying about wooyoung !! sigh ~  I wonder what is min doing inside jyp office *

" annyeong oppa ~ " min stand up and bow to JYP who just walk into his office .

" yeah ~ annyeong Min " walking to his desk and once he sit he smile at min , she look at him nervously sitting on the chair rubbing her hands

" don't worry min I didn't forget my promise ~ but don't you think it's early I mean you didn't debut yet ?! " jyp said

" I know , I just wanted to make sure " Min answer then she take a picture out of her sweater pocket

" I hope you find her too , I know she most likely changed her name cause you couldn't find her but please.. " giving him the picture 

 " I think this old picture won't help a lot you know people change with time " JYP said taking the picture from min

" sadly I lost her ring , I thought of asking whoever bought it from her I think they keep receipt with information right ? " Min said looking down , JYP try to cheer her then he ask her to go back to the girls and practice more for their debut stage .

you get down from your car just two buildings away and walk slowly covering your face with your large gucci bag trying to hide from your fans that been waiting for you in front of the Journalism and Mass Communication faculty since the early morning . 

* ash !! this is not cool anymore !! i don't deny i have been enjoying this for the past 3 months !! but now i'm sick of it !! *

you sneak in passing your fans and run untill you sit in your class you gasp for air then smile at your small victory you take your notebook out of your bag and when you left your head up you see one of your male fans standing at the door holding a big sign you read it " ( ____ ) please marry me  !! " all the class burst in laugh , you take your notebook and hit your head * pabo !! * you thought before the lecture start.

after the long day at school you reach your house tired and exhausted you throw your body to hug the bed before you close your eyes you call min-ah to apologize for skipping her dinner invitation last night you put your head on the bellow thinking

* she should stop trying to get us back together !! dragging me last April to his birthday party like a stupid without telling me then invite me to woohyun birthday party!! ash !! it was awkward !! why she keep meeting dongwoo !! sigh ~ * you turn the light off and just when you close your eyes you remember something , you turn the light open your phone to check the calendar ..

* omg !! next monday is Jun 21 Min's birthday !!! i can't believe i almost forgot !! i wonder what should i get her ?? lets think of that while i sleep * then you fall asleep .

in next day you wake up full of energy after the long sleep you get up from bed and unlike yourself you stretch your arms and start to do some morning work out .

* I should be fit !! the fans say I gain weight !! do they know I skip meals all the time ?! even though I love food to death !! wae stupid camera wae you put extra weight !! sigh ~ *

After you finish you take a warm bath then you go to your work , in your way to the set everyone greet you and bow , feeling shy as you smile at them and bow * I love my new work staff they are much nicer than the staff in music bank !! i hated tha pd !! *

You loved your new work so much once you arrive your show set You meet your stylist in and she quickly start to do your make up .

At friday night 11 Jun you asked to leave music bank after the discomfort you felt mc'ing the show as sunggyu " infinite" debut then your grandma decided to give you your own variety show called " kpop in love " it is a show where you host kpop idols and discuses their love life through a fun quiz game , the first episode you recorded two days ago was daebak with super junior and wonder girls your show suppose to air every Tuesday 7 pm under kbs channel starting from next month ..

today episode guest are SNSD Tiffang and Taeyeon , Shinee KeyTaemin and Onew

 

and your hosting partner for this episode is eunhyuk your favitirote oppa

 

The minute you hear the word action you start your show smoothly and naturally making your guest very comfortable to chit chat with you about all their love stories one by one , you even get a cute comment from key " you are so cute !! i wanna be your boyfriend " before he shower you with his Agiyo .

After a while The guest can't stop talking about your great Mc skills in music bank even Yuri say " I envy you !! you look natural !! I think you born to do this !! " everyone nod agreeing with her comment , hearing Yuri's words you blush and talk about how you get into the KBS MC audition thanking the person sitting next to you , with that bringing your audition story into the light for the first time later on eunhyuk join you and speak about how he met you the first time making funny jokes everyone enjoy the story .

Once the show end everyone clap at the great episode you walk at the happy pd and bow he thank you and praise your good work.

on your way out shinee key give you his phone number and ask you to contact him cause he would love to be your friend you gladly take his number and save it then he ask you to call him so he can save yours, you smile and do as he said .

after you exchange numbers everyone go in his way , you take the elevator to meet your grandma

in your way down the elevator stop at 2nd floor the door open and you see sunggyu he ride in , both of you give a fast bow feeling awkward

* waoh !! that was awkward !! why do i keep running into him !! * you thought walking out the elevator .

you go to your grandma and ask her for more money after that you go for some birthday gift shopping .

when you couldn't find the perfect gift you call taecyeon like you did for the past 6 months to talk with min hoping to get some ideas but he tell you she is in the girls dorm and he can't go there so you ask him instead and he shock you with every little details he know about Min's character , making it easy for you to pick the perfect birthday gift , going through the gifts you think

* how funny!! they even share the same birthday month !! only few days apart ..  look like they ment to be together ~ *

 

- Next monday , Jun 21 Min's birthday -

 

you call min first thing in the morning to meet later and she tell you to meet her in the old cafe , you go there after you finish school

" hi min !! how are you ?? i missed you !! " you said hugging her

she hug you back and ask you " lets stay like that for little longer i really miss you "  you laugh and whisper into her ear ..

" i think people will mistake us better let go ~ " with a laugh she release you then both of you sit to chat and have a cup of coffe

" what is that thing you have been holding all day long ?? " min asked you looking at the white bag that been sitting in your lab .

you blush and hand her the bag saying " happy birthday ~ i hope you like it " Min take the bag and scream from happiness ..

" you remember my birthday !! you even remember my favorite color !! " taking the pink box out of the white bag ..

Min stop smiling and stare at the gift , you look at her anxious * what's wrong i thought taec said she still miss LA ?? *

" why this gift  ? " Min said barely can hear her staring at the palm tree figure .

" cause you loved LA's palm trees , you always said it comfort you so i want you to think of this two palm tree as me and you we can comfort each other every time we miss LA !! "

Min smile and put the gift on the table , you look at her and ask " you didn't like the gift ? " she quickly answer

" what !! i loved it !! best gift ever !! i'm just not feeling well " ..... " why ?? is there something bothering you ? " you ask her thinking

* did she found out ? but she wouldn't hug me like that if she did !! she would slap me instead !! hehehe .. i have to tell her !! ash !! *

" i will debut next week probably at 2nd of july i think~ i'm scared that i don't do well " Min share you her thoughts .
"  already !! wow !! this is a great news , but why scared ?! you will do just fine~  you are Min !! best singer out there !! "

you said cheering her up .

" oh yeah !! we will get to meet often in music bank !! can't wait i think that will help me a lot !! "

Min said taking your gift to put it back at the bag .

" ah ~ about that .. i'm no longer a music bank MC ~ i have my own show now " you mumbled .

"what ?? but you were so good i loved watching you !! why ?? " Min said after the long gasp .

you tell her the reason and start to talk about your new show .

the time fly so fast and just when you wanna invite her to your house to celebrate her birthday taec show up and ask Min to come back with him to JYP building you pout and go back to your house .

3 days later you get a message on your phone from Min at 6 pm asking you to meet her at a night club to celebrate her birthday party ..
* she is having a belated birthday party , should i go ? but i don't wanna meet khun or that jerk!! ...
ash!! i can't avoid them all my life !! *

you wear a mini black dress with a gold dust slightly open from the back revealing your shoulders and drive to the nightclub determined to end this stupid play .