Moving Forward

In the Dark of Night

Ji Yong sat on the sofa in his girlfriend’s apartment. It was well passed 1am and they were both topless as she sat, straddling his lap. She squeezed her own and ground against him. He tipped his head back, staring at the ceiling, missing Young Bae, as she worked open his pants, taking him into .

His phone chimed and he glanced over at it.

“Ignore it,” she instructed before taking him deeply again.

But he picked it up anyway. It was a text message from Young Bae.

“You’re not coming?”

His heart rate accelerated and he pushed the woman away from him.

 “I have to go,” he told her, closing his pants and yanking on his clothes. “It’s urgent. I’ll call you.”

“On the way,” he text back, starting his car.

He drove stupid fast to Young Bae’s house and rushed inside. Young Bae was already in bed, waiting on him.

“Couldn’t sleep,” he said as a greeting. “I expected you to come over earlier so I could hug you to sleep.”

“Sorry; I thought you had plans.”

“I did earlier, but it didn’t take long.”

“Ah.”

Ji Yong pulled off his shirt and slid next to his friend.

“What were you doing?” Young Bae asked, looking up at the ceiling, hands behind his head.

“Nothing important.” Ji Yong rolled to face him. “Is everything ok? You seem…”

“I broke up with Gil Jin Ah today,” he answered softly.

“Wh-what? I didn’t know you two were having problems.”

“Mmm. Ji Yongie, you should break it off with your girl now, too.”

“I should?” he asked, surprised.

“Yeah.” Young Bae rolled over to look at him, touched his cheek gently. “I don’t want to play these games anymore. Let’s just be happy.”

“Young Bae-ah,” Ji Yong said softly, meeting his eyes.

Young Bae leaned in, pressing their lips together, gently at first. Then, Ji Yong’s hands gripped his bare shoulders and he pressed harder, tilting his head to deepen their kiss. Their tongues slid together and someone moaned. Young Bae pushed forwards, climbing on top of Ji Yong, settling between his thighs. Lips still moving together, they rubbed their bodies together, enjoying every second of what they had been denying themselves.

Working together, they wiggled out of their clothes, breaking contact as little as possible. Young Bae blindly reached for his drawer, grabbing the lubrication and applying it without hesitation.

He sat up on his knees, positioning himself at Ji Yong’s entrance and slowly pushed in. Then, he did what he had longed to do for so long; he watched his face as he made his way in. Ji Yong was already looking back him, hissing softly as his body stretched.

Young Bae paused; Ji Yong’s face was tensed like he was in pain.

“You’re okay?” he asked softly, his cheek.

“Yes. Don’t stop.”

He supposed it was always like that, but it was different seeing it on his face. Watching carefully for signs that he should stop, he pushed the rest of the way in.

They moaned in time, when Young Bae began to gently. Ji Yong’s face was still a mixture of pain and pleasure, so Young Bae intended to go soft, but the other man grabbed his hips and yanked. The man beneath him gasped and bucked up against him.

Following his lead, Young Bae started to move quicker and deeper, amazed by the look on his friend’s face, his mouth open, moans pouring out. He wanted to be closer, to touch more, so he hooked Ji Yong’s legs with his arms; he leaned down, folding his flexible body. Tingles swept through his body as he kissed his best friend, hips ing hard and fast.

Hands grasped at each other, pulling, squeezing. Tongues tangled, moans and cries filled the room. He was vaguely aware of Ji Yong’s release coating their firm bellies as he continued to move inside of him. Gasping, Young Bae clung hard to Ji Yong’s neck and shoulder as he finally released, hips jerking without rhythm a few more times.

They were both panting as he let go of Ji Yong’s legs, but was unable to find the strength to move.

“Can’t breathe,” Ji Yong wheezed a minute later.

Chuckling, Young Bae rolled to the side. Ji Yong leaned over him and grabbed the tissues. Young Bae tried to take a few, but Ji Yong batted his hand away. He relaxed, watching as the other man cleaned them both up.

They lay there for some time, wrapped in each other’s arms. Ji Yong kissed his neck softly.

“Young Bae-ah?”

“Hmm?”

“There’s something I’ve wanted to try for a long time now.”

“Hmm?”

Ji Yong pushed him onto his back and then moved hesitantly between his legs. He squeezed out some of the lube onto his finger.

“We’ll go slowly.” They smiled at each other.

The End. Major thanks to everyone who has read, subscribed, and reviewed!