Needs

In the Dark of Night

Young Bae slept soundly after a long day of singing, dancing, and fan service. The concert had finally ended and he had returned to the hotel barely an hour previously.

A hand on his shoulder woke Young Bae with a start. Blinking into the darkness, he rolled over towards the body silhouetted by the moonlight.

“Ji Yong-ah?” he asked softly, scratching his head.

“Mm,” Ji Yong hummed, sliding underneath the covers, using Young Bae’s arm as a pillow.

“You’re ok?” He wrapped his arms around Ji Yong, pulling his back close to his chest.

“I’m ok,” Ji Yong answered quietly, relaxing into his best friend’s embrace. “Better now.” He hugged Young Bae’s arms to his chest.

Young Bae’s nose tickled behind his ear, and Ji Yong’s stomach squirmed. He pushed backwards, against his body, feeling a hardness pressing into his bottom. A warmth started to spread through his abdomen and tickle up his spine. Purposefully, he rubbed against Young Bae, his breath catching.

As he knew it would, Young Bae’s hand moved to his hip and he began to bump against him, holding his body in place with strong hands. Ji Yong bit his lip and squeezed his eyes shut, trying to hold back his calls.

It was always this way with Young Bae, he would JI Yong, but he didn’t want to be intimate with him. They were both men, after all, plus they both had girlfriends. But, they had been sleeping together for years. The uncomplicated nature of it allowed them to pretend it away; that’s why Ji Yong had to be as quiet as possible, and Young Bae always stayed behind him, never face-to-face. They could be bodies just scratching an itch that way, avoiding guilt over whoever they happened to be dating at the time. At least, Young Bae could, Ji Yong was another story. The girls he dated were just there as a body for the long stretches when he couldn’t have Young Bae. That was another thing, it couldn’t happen too often. He was crazy about his best friend, but he was also too afraid of what he’d lose if he broke their unspoken rules.

Young Bae released his hip, reaching for the drawer behind him. Ji Yong quickly slipped out of his clothes as he waited. He gasped softly as a finger slid slowly inside of him, curled, and came back out, only to repeat. Panting, he resisted the urge to beg for more. Young Bae tugged gently on Ji Yong’s hair, forcing a sharp cry out of him. When he removed his finger, Ji Yong silently berated himself for scr3ewing up. He was surprised to feel Young Bae pushing carefully inside of him a few seconds later. He fisted the sheets and hissed; his body quickly adjusted and dismissed the slight pain as pleasure. Unable to control his patience, he pressed back and ground against his hips.

For a min, Young Bae held still, letting him. Then, unexpectedly, he grabbed Ji Yong’s hips and rolled back. Confused for a second, Ji Yong froze, but his friend pushed him up so that he was sitting. After an awkward moment in the unfamiliar position, he rolled his hips and gasped loudly. For a long time, he tortured himself, lifting up and plunging down, only to grind relentlessly on the other man. Finally, Young Bae reached forward and grasped his wrist, guiding his hand to his own member. He rolled his hips and himself quick and rough, cutting off his moan as he released into a wad of tissues that had been laid near his hand. Bracing himself on his friend’s muscular legs, he tried to catch his breath. But, Young Bae had begun his assault, ing up with impressive speed and strength.

Without realizing it, Ji Yong was letting go a steady string of , interspersed with curses. He barely managed to catch his unexpected second release as Young Bae too, finished with a grunt.

Young Bae steadied him as he climbed off. They cleaned up silently and put their pants on. Ji Yong crawled over to his side and plastered his back to it. Casually, as if nothing had happened, Young Bae wrapped his arms around his friend and held him close. Ji Yong closed his eyes and fell asleep with Young Bae’s sweet breath blowing across his cheek.

Young Bae stayed still until he was certain his friend had fallen asleep. Carefully, he brushed the other man’s sweaty hair away from his forehead. How many times had he desperately wished Ji Yong was a woman? Then, he wouldn’t have to feign attraction to Gil Jin Ah, or any of the others he had dated.

He liked the girl well enough; she was nice, pretty, thoughtful, and he thought she even knew about him and Ji Yong, but they just didn’t have that spark. When their relationship had finally progressed to the point where he could no longer make excuses, he had to close his eyes tightly and picture Ji Yong to sleep with her. It had made him feel low and dirty, but she just kept yelling in her high pitch voice, sounding nothing like his best friend. In the end, he had to fake finishing; sometimes he still did.

Softly, he kissed Ji Yong’s temple and snuggled close to him, falling quickly asleep.