Not the kind of Jealousy I wanted

Before the Year Ends

Chanyeol's POV

I was staring as Dara's phone and I was surprised by the picture I saw. "The Hell is Baekhyun doing is he trying to make me jealous." I muttered. I looked up and saw that Dara looked sad and hurt, ah shut I said that to loud. I pulled her into a hug and then kissed. I looked into her eyes, " Dara, baby you know I love you don't ever doubt that. I'm just jealous that my bestfriend for many years doesn't talk to me and didn't tell me of his new boyfriend, yet he seems fine talking and dating a guy he barely knows. Yes I'm jealous but as a friend missing a friend." I said. Dara smiled at me and nodded, " I know Chanyeolie, I just felt like you might be jealous because he was your boyfriend not to long ago. Also why don't you go to him right know to make up with your friend. Don't worry I know you love me. " Dara said. I smiled at my queen, this is one of the reasons I love her. She is nice and understands many things. I kiss her one more time before going to find Baekhyun.  I was walking and wondering the halls when I spotted Baekhyun. But I spotted him hugging Daehyun! I ran and shouted, "Baek! What is the meaning of this??!" They both stared at me surprised. 


Baekhyun's POV

I separated from Daehyun, and stood up. " What do you mean what is the meaning of this? It's pretty obvious I'm dating Daehyun." I said in a loud voice. " But you did this to make me jealous didn't you? " Yeol said. I was shocked how did he find out.  "You succesed Baek. I'm jealous. " He said.  That pulled me out of my shock and mad me smirk I knew he could come back to me. " I'm jealous you didn't tell me you were dating Daehyun before the whole school found out. " he said with a mad puppy dog face. I felt disappointed he was jealous but not in the way I wanted, but I had to keep up the act. " Oh I'm sorry yeol, but I didn't know the school was going to find out before I could tell you first. " I said with an innocent face. " Oh, it's alright Baek." He replied.  Then we walked towards Daehyun, I thought he was going to do something bad and I was about to go stop him. But Chanyeol pulled out a poster of Daehyun (wait since when was he famous, oh wait fangirls and their fanclub BABY) and said,  " Daehyun, you've been my idol since I started this high school! Can I please have your autograph!?" Daehyun looked shocked before he smiled and signed the poster. Chanyeol squealed and ran shouting, " I GOT HIS AUTOGRAPH!" I felt jealous that smile should only be fore me I thought. Wait.... I'm jealous that Daehyun smiled at Chanyeol. What's happening to me?! 


Daehyun's POV

I got up after Changing left and thought I really had nothing to worry about. Also who knew that the person I was trying to get Baekhyun away from was my fanboy. Ah, the wonders of live.  I walked toward Baekhyun and said, " Well that didn't go how you thought." He nodded and said,  "But I have a plan, I'll tell you tomorrow Dae!" He kissed me and slapped my , and ran. I was blushing hard and turned to him for an explanation. He smirked at me and said, "Nice booty Dae!". He ran disappearing from view. I looked around the hall to make sure no one was around. "Yes! He touched my Daebooty!" I shouted and jumped around.  "See I told you he's a fanboy gukkie." I heard my 'umma' Himcham. I turned and saw my 'parents' there. I sheepishly waved. My 'appa' Yongguk laughed. Aw, great now they are going to tease me. my life, wait but Baek is in it. I love my life!