Coming Up With a Plan

Before the Year Ends

I am sorry for not updating in a while! I hope I am able to update more often but I'm not sure if I'll be able to. Also sorry for the chapters being so short!


Last chapter: Well in that case...I want Chanyeol back!

Baekhyun's POV 

Now that I decided that I want Chanyeol ack, I'm going to need a plan. Maybe I can get my friends and their boyfriends to help me. Yes, that's exactly what I'm going to do! " BAEKHYUN!" yelled Mr.Jung. "Yes, Mr.Jung?" I replied. "Baekhyun, I thought we talked about this yesterday.No spacing off in class! Since you didn't listen to me, you got yourself detention!" He said. "Wait! What! Mr.Jung, I'll pay attention just don't give me detention!" I said (more like shouted). "To late, but don't worry you're not the only one with detention." He replied. Hmp. Great. My mom is going to be so mad. RIND, RING,RING! "Ok class see you tomorrow and remember Baekhyun you got detention!" He said. Yeah, yeah I know! Sheesh, he has to keep reminding me! Anyways time to head to the cafeteria and get my friends to help!

 

 


At the cafeteria 

"Luhan, Kyungsoo, Xiumin, Suho (who doesn't have his boyfriend yet),Tao, you guys and your boyfriends need to help me." I said. They turned to look at me. "With what?" said Kris (Tao's boyfriend). " Well as you may or may not know, Chanyeol brole up with me! Like why did he leave me! I'm his love and he is supposed to love me n-" " Baekhyun you are rambling on." Suho interrupted me. "Oh, sorry.., anyways Chanyeol broke up with me and I want him back. So this is where you guys help." I said. "How do we help?" Sehun asked. "Well, um...Lulu, Tao, Min, and Kyung  I need to borrow your boyfriends to flirt with them so Chanyeol gets jealous! Then Suho, you and Lulu,Tao, Min, Kyung  go around saying things like 'I hate how perfect Baekyun is, no wonder  our boyfriends like him.' which will make Chanyeol jeaous and want me! ^-^ So do you guys agree!' I explained. I was greeted with silence. "Uh...guys say something." I said.

 

I saw Kyungsoo's eyes turncold. Oh no, Satansoo is coming! " Baekie you're my friend and all but try to take my man and I'll hurt you so bad you'll regret saying everything you said!" He said in a sickly sweet voice. "Ok, I wn't involve Chen!' I yelped.[ I bet many were expecting Kaisoo, but I wanted to add a twist so...] Satansoo, I mean Kyungie calmed down and put his arms around Chen's waist like a possesive uke. "Well, I won'rt let you flirt with my Kris, so count us outQ!" Exclaimed Tao. " Yeah , and making my panda mad is not my style." Replied Kris. "No way am I oing that, I still have to work on confessing to Lay." said Suho. " I can't help you so sorry, also Onew is not available ." Said Xiumin. There goes another one one who's suppose to help me. I looked at the Hunhan couple and saw them shake their heads no. Why doesn't no one want to help -.- !

 

" Though we can't help you, I know somene who can." said Chen. " Who?" I asked. " The school's popular bad boy gang leader, Daehyun." He replied. " You mean the Daehyun, as in B.A.P's Daehyun! ARE YOU CRAZY HE'LL PROBABLY KILL ME BEFORE HE HELPS ME!" I shouted. "Chill Baekhyun, he'll help. How do I know? Because he owes me a favor. So just tell him I sent you and that by doing whatever you ask him it will make up for what he owes me." He said. "Ok thanks Chen. Also where is Kai?" I asked. "I can answer that. I was walking with Taemin earlier this morning, talking about our wonderful boyfriends and other things, when Kai appeared and dragged Taemin away and kissed him saying he has a suprise for him and the he need a little help. Also because Taemin is one of my best friends, I swear if Kai dragged him somewhere and took his innocence I'll hurt him! ( Baehyun's thought: He probably already lost his innocence with  a Kai as his boyfriend ) Even if he is my friend and Taemin's byfriend! Ahh my poor baby Tae! [ A/N Kyungsoo thinks of Taemin as his baby, well at least in this story.] Kyungsoo said. "Well, bye guys I have to go see Daehyun." I said and walked towards the school garden's corner to find Daehyun.

 

Let's hope he helps me. Daehyun, you'll help me get Chanyeol back...