Getting Daehyun to Help

Before the Year Ends

 

Last chapter:

Daehyun you'll help me get Chanyeol back...

Baekhyun's POV

When I got to the garden's corner, I saw B.A.P's lunch table was emtpy. 'Where could they be?' I thought.I looked around and spotted Daehyun at the garden's water fountian with this girl. Wait... WHAT! Bad boy, heartless( but he likes food...almost heartless?...), player Daehyun with a girl! I hid  behind a bush to spy on them.

The girl(who I had no idea who she was) looked like she was about to cry and said something. Dae(why did I call him that) said something back and the girl ran away crying. ' What did the player do now?' I thought. I heard Daehyun say,"You can come out now!" I stood up and looked down. " What do you want? " He asked. " I...I...umm...I came to ask you if you can help me with something. " I said. "No, now go aw-" he never got to finish since I interrupted. " Chen said that by doing whatever I say, it'll repay what you owe him." I said. " Really? OK, but let's go to my lunch table. " he responded.

We arrived at B.A.P's lunch table and Daehyun told me to sit after he sat down. " So, what do you want me to do?" He asked. "Um...I need your help to make Chanyeol jealous.." I said. Daehyun stared at me for a moment (it was making me feel shy) . " Ok, that should be easy. " he said. I saw him smirk. Then his player side came out and he said, " I mean who wouldn't want me. I mean I'm irresistible. " This player who does he think he is. I do not want him! "I don't want you, I need you t-" Then I got interrupted. " Oh, so you need me. Wow baby, you really want me!" He said making me blush. " No! I just need you to help me make Chanyeol jealous!" I exclaimed. " Ok, ok meet me after school in the garden to start planning. Oh, and you say you don't want me but that blush says otherwise. " and with that said he left. 

Hmp! This jerk! I only dreamt of him once. That doesn't mean I want him! Wait...why am I telling you guys this! Um, I never dreamt of him! You didn't hear anything! Anyways , I have to go to my next class before I'm marked tardy...again! I ran and finally arrived. I sat down in my seat near the window. I saw Chanyeol walk in and I wanted to go up to him and kiss him. But I remembered he had girlfriend.

Just you wait, Chanyeol. You'll want me back!