Who Are You? Part 2 Final

Who Are You? *"What Are You?" Sequel*

 

You waited patiently outside of Starry Cafe for JaeJoong.  It was already 1:05PM and you frowned.  ‘He better not had stood me up,’ you thought a little angrily.  Running footsteps caught your attention.  You turned to the sound and your eyes widened to see MinHo running up to you.  He skidded to a stop and panted for breath with his hands resting on his knees.

“S-Sor…ry,” he quietly said.  He gained his posture and looked at you.  You gave him a soft smile.  ”I wanted to walk here and then I saw the time.”  You giggled and nodded.

“It’s alright,” you responded.  ”Well, let’s eat.  I’m starved.”

After a silent lunch, with a small talk about each other’s lives, JaeJoong decided to get an icy.  You happily agreed and you two walked side by side to the ice cream parlor.

“Wait out here.  I’ll get us an icy,” he said to you.  You nodded and patiently waited.  After five minutes, you were about to go inside, just realizing that you haven’t told him your favorite icy flavor.  Before you can go in, he came out with two medium sized cups.  ”Here you go.  One mint chocolate chip for the young lady.”  You slowly accepted it and you looked at him wide eyes and he gave you a confused look.  ”What?  You don’t want it?  I have cookies n’ cream if you want to…”

“H-How did you know that I wanted mint chocolate chip?” you asked.

“I always knew.  Remember?” he answered.  You looked at him with a sad look and shook your head.  ”You-…Kim _______.  You have a six sense and you’re able to see and talk to spirits.”  Your eyes widened.  ‘H-How…?’  “With the incident from Seoul University, I was attacked.  My spirit went to you and I protected you.  We became close and grown fond of each other.  We love each other and I gave you that necklace that you’re wearing now.  The one that my brother gave me before…”

“He died?” you finished.  He nodded.  ”I-It-It just came to me, sorry.”

“I promised to come back after my study in America.  And I’m back.”

“Who are you exactly?”

Kim JaeJoong.  Next owner of Kim Corporation.  I was a spirit guide before, I guess you can say that, and your boyfriend.”  You put your hand up to stop him, in case he was going to continue.

“I-I’m sorry.  M-My head hurts,” you whispered as you held your head up.  JaeJoong held you close to him and started to walk to your apartment.  ”We’re almost there.”  JaeJoong nodded and guided you back home.  You stopped, signalling him to stop, too.  ”You can come in if you want.”

You sat down on the couch while JaeJoong got you a glass of water.  He quickly walked to you and you took a few sips.

“Are you alright?” he asked.  You slowly nodded with your eyes shut.

“Last year, I-I was in a car accident causing me to lose my memories,” you confessed.  YeonHee’s words replayed in your head.  ”I believe everything you said.  I just wish that I remember.”  JaeJoong frowned and hugged you.  You rested your head on his chest, slowly feeling relieved of the pain.  You breathed in his scent and smiled.

“You’ll remember.  I know it,” he said.  He felt you nod in agreement.  You slowly pulled away and looked at him straight in the way.  JaeJoong just looked back, waiting to see on what you’re doing.  So far nothing.

“You do seem familiar.  It’s like…I-I’ve seen you in my dreams before,” you told him.  JaeJoong smiled.

“Really?  Well, I had too,” JaeJoong replied, making you smile.  ”When I did…it was like we were actually there.  As if it’s an everyday thing.  Since then, I started to remember everything that happened.  The time I was a spirit and that I spent my time with you.”  You nodded.

“I think I remember that part.  Talking to you in my dreams.”  You turned to him, sitting indian style on the couch.  ”I think I remembered that now!  It’s been happening for about a couple of weeks.  It was like you were actually there, like it was reality but it was a dream.  I-I think I know now.  You-You were able to predict the future during the time you were a spirit!  Right?”  JaeJoong chuckled and nodded.  You were so excited.

“That would be correct.  You were telling me this,” he said.  You nodded.

“A-And…JaeJoong oppa, I think I remember now.  You warned me about going to school and even getting a Macchiato because it was poisoned,” you replied.  JaeJoong nodded again.  ”A-And…”  You leaned up to him and kissed him.  JaeJoong was shocked for a few seconds until he finally kissed you back as he cupped your face.  You slowly pulled away and smiled.  ”I love you.”  JaeJoong nodded.

“I love you, too.  I-I’m glad you remembered now.”

“Me, too.”

_________________________________________________________________________

Ah~! I hope you guys like the sequel! I'm sorry if it wasn't the best though T_T. But I still hope you enjoyed it.