Siwon/Kyuhyun - The Debut

Of Inks, Scribbles, and Thoughts of You

***Because I went crazy seeing that infamous nippies of Baby Maknae and imagined Siwon's reaction hahaha! Enjoy folks!***

 


 

(Phone ringing)

 

Kyuhyun smiled as soon as he saw who was calling.

 

“What is this, Kyuhyun?!”

 

He heard the voice on the other line in his higher tone.

 

I miss you too, Wonnie.”

 

The younger one heard the older one sigh at the other end of the line. He could picture him right now… closing his eyes, controlling his emotions, praying he wouldn’t say something he didn’t mean.

 

“Cho Kyuhyun… neol… you…”

 

“What? What did I do?”

 

“Ya… you really don’t know?!”

 

“Don’t know what?”

 

“Aish… jinjja… YA! YOUR GODDAMN PRECIOUS S ARE EXPOSED FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE AND YOU…”

 

Kyuhyun chuckled as he realized what his boyfriend is upset about.

 

“Aaah… that… Is that what you’re upset about?”

 

“Yes! And you’re laughing?! Cho Kyuhyun! This is ing serious!”

 

Kyuhyun anticipated this would happen.

 

“Won, it’s alright…”

 

“NO! IT’S NOT ALRIGHT!”

 

“Hyung, it’s nothing… it’s just my …”

 

“WHICH HAPPENS TO BELONG TO ME! AND FOR IT TO MAKE ITS DEBUT, I DO NOT APPROVE! Do you know how much your Gamers and our ELFs are FEASTING ON IT?! They are even praising the heavens that it has finally shown after all this time!”

 

Kyuhyun snickered. He knew his boyfriend will be making a fuss out of this but not like this… he finds it cute though.

 

“Siwon, I couldn’t help it. I was wearIng an ed cotton top…”

 

“You could’ve ed less so that part won’t show…”

 

“Wonnie, it’s a musical. I have to follow everything. Besides, that’s how Mozart dresses…”

 

“Yeah… oh and that bed scene too…”

 

Kyuhyun sighed.  Here we go again.

 

“Siwon, are we seriously arguing about this again?”

 

Silence. Kyuhyun could practically hear crickets in the background.

 

“Wonnie?”

 

Silence still… but he can hear his breathing.

 

“Choi Siwon, you really want me to end this call with us being like this, and with me having another show in a couple of hours? Seriously?”

 

“I’m sorry, babe… I… Keunyang… Well… I just don’t feel good that everyone can see your beautiful body… that everyone can see the body that only I should see…”

 

Siwon’s tone was serious.

 

“I don’t know if you understand…”

 

“I do… Wonnie, believe me I do. Now you know how I feel everytime I see your body’s exposed for the world to feast on.”

 

Kyuhyun suddenly remembered the feeling he hated the most.

 

“That hot bod of yours is supposed to be mine too, you know.”

 

“Mianhe… I am sorry, baby. I didn’t mean to be selfish. But you know I couldn’t help it. I don’t like to share what’s mine… especially you.”

 

This time, Kyuhyun smiled. These are the times he appreciates his boyfriend’s cheesiness.

 

“Neither do I…”

 

“Don’t worry, babe. I am all yours…”

 

Jinjja? What about the other police men in your troop seeing your body?”

 

“Huh? Eeey… what are you talking about? They haven’t…”

 

“Don’t lie to me, Choi Siwon! Donghae hyung once told me you guys take a bath together!”

 

“Aish, seriously that fishy… Babe, that’s nothing... “

 

“Just like my nippies peeping out is. Do you understand now?”

 

“Ahra… besides, I wouldn’t let anyone touch me other than you, babe.”

 

“You better not! Or else, you are so dead, Choi Siwon!”

 

“Aah.. my jealous and possessive Kyu is the sweetest. I love you, babe.”

 

“Love you too, Siwonnie. Will I see you this weekend? We skipped last week. I miss you, you know…”

 

“I miss you too… and yes, I’ll see you this weekend. Should I come over?”

 

“I’d love that. Wook will be at his parents’ anyway.”

 

“Perfect. Oh by the way, the one who made a debut today will be abused this weekend as a punishment.”

 

“Ya! Choi Siwon, you ie!”

 

Kyuhyun heard Siwon chuckle.

 

“What? You don’t like it? Oh, okay. I won’t then. Maybe we could just have a movie marathon…”

 

“Did I say I didn’t?”

 

“Now, who’s ie? God, I miss you, Kyu. Wait for me, okay? Promise you won’t find another, huh?”

 

“If you promise to wait for me… you won’t fall for anyone else, will you?”

 

“I won’t… I promise. Love you. Bye, babe. Stay healthy.”

 

“Love you too. No, you stay healthy. Annyeong, sweetie. See you this weekend.”

 

Kyuhyun once again smiled as he disconnected the call. He knew they wouldn’t know what their future holds… what they only know is that they belong to each other… at least for now.