Siwon/Kyuhyun - Hush

Of Inks, Scribbles, and Thoughts of You

**this isn't a letter but a sweet and romantic story which originated from my girls' Wonkyu convo... some sorta collab between wk stans because we were badly missing Wonkyu. To the girls, Nippy, Serena... komawoyo! To Sarah, Sugar, Eunice... hugs and kisses to you! 😘😘**

 

Siwon ruffled the mop of brown hair gently, not wanting to wake Kyuhyun up, before placing a gentle kiss at the side of his ear. The taller male knelt beside the younger's bed, and lovingly stared at the beauty in front of him.

Siwon had only a few hours time off that day, and he only has 10 minutes left. He wanted to spend more time with Kyuhyun, but he knew the love of his life was busy with concert and Mozart rehearsals, Siwon didn't bother to let him know he had free time that day. Plus, he anticipated he will be stuck spending time with his family, he knew he won't have the luxury of time. Siwon decided to just drop by the dorm instead. He just wanted to see Kyuhyun, even if it means just taking a peek.

"You do know that I love and miss you so much, don't you?" Siwon whispered as he gently removed a wisp of hair on Kyuhyun's face. 

Siwon slowly went closer at Kyuhyun's face and sofly planted a kiss on Kyuhyun's forehead, with his eyes closed. "Dream of me. Okay, baby?"

Ryeowook witnessed this all and felt a heavy heart, seeing his Siwon hyung's tears.

Siwon started to walk out of Kyuhyun's room but looked back once again to adore at his lover's beauty. He was met by Ryeowook on his way out, and they gave each other a hug.

"Please don't let Kyuhyun know I was here." Siwon requested.

The younger male nodded. 

"Take care, hyung."

 

A lone tear fell from Kyuhyun's eye as he heard the door closed.

"Ahra. I know you love me. I love you too, Wonnie. I miss you so much."