Kyu - Wish You Were Here

Of Inks, Scribbles, and Thoughts of You
My dearest Wonnie,
 
How are you doing? Are you eating well? Are you sleeping okay? Do you miss me? I asked because I do sweetheart… I really do miss you, Won. 😢 Especially today…
 
You know it’s the first day of my Werther musical today, right? I was so excited and nervous at the same time (well… you know how I am at times like this hehe). I wasn’t sure if they’d love me or if I’d do well… I mean, yeah.. I’ve done plenty of musicals before but hey, this is my first lead role. (Oh, thanks for encouraging me to take on this honey… I wouldn’t have done this without you by my side). So you do understand why I had mixed emotions before the musical started… and then the curtain call came. Loud cheers… thundering applause when I got out. They loved me, Wonnie… everyone did. I did it, honey! I am so happy you wouldn’t believe that I teared up on stage during the curtain call... and I cried because I wish you were here, Sweetie. I am so happy, I wanted to share this happiness with you... that when I get home, I’d jump into your arms and tell you how ecstatic I am… and you lifting me up and swirling me around because you are happy for me too...
 
I miss those times, Wonnie… those times I share with you. No… I miss you. Period.
 
It’s different sharing my happiness with you over a letter but I am contented for now. I will be waiting for your letters… I will be waiting for you, honey. 
 
I love you, Choi Siwon. I can’t wait to see you again. Hugs and kisses to you, baby… mwah! 나뿐이야 ♥♥♥
 
 
Your Only One,
우라 규규 ~♡