Chapter Five: Unexpected Meeting

A World Where You and I Can Exist
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey everyone! FINALLY A REAL UPDATE!!! YAAAAAAY~ I hope you're as happy as I am HAHAHAHA

Do enjoy reading!

 

 

“Long time no see, Jaeyoung-ah.” Geun Suk said and sat beside me. “And you too, Boa. Tsk.”

“Why the hell are you clicking your tongue on me?!”

“Still as fierce as ever, I see.”

Boa and Geun Suk kept on fighting over the silliest thing while I was frozen on my seat. Boa noticed my silence and she threw me a worried look. Geun Suk also noticed and soon I was the center of his attention.

“Why is our Jaeyoung so quiet?” He said and placed an arm around my shoulder. It made me flinch a bit and I tried to subtly scoot away. “Don’t you miss me?”

“Leave her alone.” Boa said and started gathering her things. "We are done here so we’ll be taking our leave."

I also picked up my notebooks and stuffed them in my backpack.

“If you’re in such a hurry then you can leave. But Jaeyoung will be staying with me. Won’t you, kitty-cat?”

“Uhm...”

“She won’t be staying. We’ve got places to go. Let’s go, Jae.”

“We have to go. It was nice seeing you, Oppa.”

Geun Suk sighed and stood up to make way for me. I saw him glare at Boa for a second which the other replied with the rolling of her eyes.

As we were on our way out the diner we heard him shout, “See you around kitty-cat!”

 

“Kitty-cat?! Like meowrrr~ kitty-cat?!" Boa kept on repeating dramatically. I can't count how many times she repeated saying kitty-cat.

"The nerve of that guy! Kitty-cat?! Seriously?! I wanna punch him in the face!” Boa was raging with anger as we leave the store. I couldn’t respond to her as I was still a bit fazed seeing Geun Suk at the diner.

“Hey, Jae. Jaeyoung-ah!"

"..."Still no answer.

"The planets have already lined up but Jaeyoung is nowhere to be found.... hey!”

“Huh? You were saying something?” I guess I spaced out. Boa sighed a

Please log in to read the full chapter