Chapter 4 (End)

Nervous Heart
One thing that Jackson didn’t know about himself is that he is an overly-jealous type. Today he is staring at Got7’s refrigirator looking for that chocolate-coated cherries that Jaebum always keeps.
He found them placed at the grand center of a plastic container named “Only JB”.
As he savors each chococoated cherries, he clicked the play button of that hated video that Bambam took of YoungJi when they were on Eric Nam’s party. This is to remind himself why is he doing this petty thing. 
 
YoungJi’s face appeared on the screen. 
 
Bambam: Who do you like the most in GOT7 noona?
YoungJi: *Mouths J*
 
Bambam: Who?
YoungJi: J--
 
Bambam: Who??
YoungJi: J--B...
 
He paused the video, he never tried to watch it beyond that part.
 
Aish Youngji! He thought to himself, very annoyed.
 
As a perfect timing, Bambam peeks on his door. His bright smile annoyed him even more.
“Hyung! Have you watched it?” He smiled happily
“No. And I won’t watch that.” Jackson coldly replied
“Why???” Bambam said, almost shouting
“I don’t feel like it. Get out!” He throws a pillow at him.
“But hyung... please...” Bambam pleaded. He pushes him out of his room and locks the door.
 
He pulls out his phone, looks at his wallpaper. A pouting YoungJi making a heart shape on her fingers greets him.
“You’re really something...” he muttered to himself.
 
He put the last three choco-coated cherries on his mouth and eats them as deliciously as possible.

 
“What happened?” YoungJi held her phone tightly in her hands, hoping that Jackson won’t hear anything that she says. She’s with him right now but he looks serious. Not the reaction that she was (they were) hoping for.
 
“He’s so hard headed noona!” Bambam complains on the other line.
She heard arguments on the background. Another voice speaks to her.
“YoungJi-ah. He did not saw the video. He’s grumpy for the last two days, especially with me. I don’t know why. I’m about to hit him really.” Jaebum says 
Really JB oppa?” Apparently, her voice is al little louder because Jackson is staring at her right now.
 
“JB oppa?” He mouths at her
He took her phone. “Leader-nim. Just why are you calling?” He said, very annoyed
“Because I missed YoungJi. You idiot.” JB answered
“Why are you missing her?” His face twitched
“Because you are missing her” Jaebum’s tone changed
“What?” Jackson plainly answered
“I was just joking. I’m just asking her what time will you go home because our manager hyung is texting me and you’re not answering my calls. We will film tomorrow at 3 am.” JB said with his leader-toned voice
“Okay. I’m sorry hyung. Just call me please. I’ll answer.” Jackson replied
“Okay.” Jaebum dropped the call
 
Jackson returns her phone. He holds her hand and quietly pulled her on the sofa chair. Apparently, they are having their secret date at 9 in the evening in Kara’s rooftop.
 
“Are you alright? Is there something going on? ” YoungJi asks Jackson.
 
He stares at her
 
“It’s your fault. Tch.” He answered while  her hair
“Why? What did I do?” She sincerely asks. She doesn’t understand why he became like this. She expects that he’d come running to her today, but it’s like the opposite. He’s out of the mood.
He faces her. YoungJi can see he’s hesitating to say something. 
 
She hold his hand to reassure him. “Come on, tell me.”
“I saw the first part of the video that Bambam wants me to watch. You said you ike JB and...
 
...You know, you are really something. How can you say that? My members know that I like you so much. Even if you still don’t like me as much as I like you, how could you say that in front of...”
 
“Wait,wait,wait,wait,wait...” She puts her hand on his lips
 
“What did you say?” YoungJi is forcing herself not to laugh.
You said that you like JB.” He said pouting, his eyes on the floor.
“What are you even saying?” She laughs hard now. Tears are about to flow in her eyes.
“Why are you laughing?” Jackson’s face now became serious.
“You are an idiot.” YoungJi can’t help but laugh
“Okay. This idiot me will now go home.” He let go of her hands.
“Okay. Hahahahahahahaha! You’re awesome Wang Jackson!” YoungJi can’t stop herself from laughing.
“What?? This is not funny. Yah! YoungJi-ssi, not because I really love you, you can laugh at my face like that.” Jackson said sadly
 
YoungJi hugs him.
 
“What are you doing? I might be asking for your hug from now on. Don’t do this to me.” Jackson warns her. His hands, however, automatically wraps her inside of him.
“Tch. Shut up. It’s a reward because you’re funny.” YoungJi tightens her hug
“I should be doing this a lot! Hehe. But what is funny? You know, I’m hurt.” He idiotically asks. He lets go of her hug, now, he is cupping her face.
 
“Comeback to me after watching that video in full. I also want you to watch that video, for your valuable information. ” She smiled, hoping this idiot will now do his part well.
 
“Okay.” He replied
“For now, I think you should go back. They are looking for you.” She said while pulling away.
 
She might not control herself and say those words right now. She’s looking for the perfect timing. She thought it would be today in the roof top but Jackson didn’t saw the video she (they) prepared. 
 
Tomorrow. She thought. Plan B.
 
“Okay but can I get a kiss?” He said playfully
“Get lost!” She smiled as Jackson made a face.

 
It’s been exactly two weeks since YoungJi decided to confess to him. Howver, she can’t find the right timing to do so.It’s either he’s out of the country or she’s out of the country. Finally they met on Eric’s birthday three days ago. She told the other GOT7 members to help her. It’s kinda embarassing, but she swears that their faces were epic. This is what happened in making that video:
 
Somehow she managed to put the members of GOT7 in a closed room without Jackson with the help of the self-proclaimed fairy grandfather that we will hide by the name Eric Nam. He said he and Amber will be the ones to annoy entertain Jackson as she talks to them.
 
“Okay. Do you have something to tell us?” JinYoung said while displaying a grin.
“Wait, wait, noona. I think I know this. My heart’s gonna explode of happiness. Just take this easy.” Bambam said while holding his chest as if his heart will jump or something,
“So okay, I actually...” YoungJi starts to explain
“You like Jackson.” JB smiles stating in a matter-of-fact tone
“It’s happening! You like Jackson. Jackson like you. Love! Love!” YoungJae speaks with his famous Young-rish.
“YoungJae, you mean, Jackson likes you.” Mark said, correcting him.
“Whatever hyungs! The happy part is THAT they like each other! They are in-love!” YuGyeom said happily.
“I need NOT tell anything. Isn’t it?” YoungJi smiles at them
They unanimously shakes their head.
“ You two are the same.” JB said while displaying his smile of approval.

 
They JinYoung brainstormed mostly about what to do. They’d film this and they will do this, and then with background music of lovely beats and it’s perfectAs per JinYoung 
 
“Isn’t that too cheesy?” Bambam asks
“It’s supposed to be cheesy!” JinYoung defensively said
“Oh, my liver, I’m so envious.” Jaebum said while walking out of the door.
“You could also confess hyung anytime to...” YuGyeom said shouting at him
“Shut up!” JB cuts whatever their giant maknae is about to say.
YoungJi smiles at Jackson’s members/brothers at their enthusiaism, love and support.
“Just make sure he’d watch this.” YoungJi asks Bambam
“No problem!” Bambam flashed a confident smile
 
However, it seems that Bambam had a big problem.  YoungJi laughed at this thought.

 
Jackson went home earlier than usual because YoungJi forced him to. He decided to sleep. He woke up at 2 am. Before preparing for their shoot at 3 am, he grabbed his laptop and starts watching that video he’s been dreading to delete for days.
 
 
YoungJi appeared on the screen
 
Bambam: Who do you like the most in GOT7 noona?
YoungJi: *Mouths J*
 
Bambam: Who?
YoungJi: J--
 
Bambam: Who??
YoungJi: J--B...
 
(He paused, calms himself and clicked the play button again)
 
Youngji: J--B..ut wait, Isn’t this a little too forward?
Bambam: Of course not. Just answer my question.
 
YoungJi: Jackson. (Her face turning to a tomato red color)
 
(Unknowingly, he smiled ear-to-ear)
 
He heard Bambam’s chuckle on the background,
 
Bambam: Why?
YoungJi: Because I like rappers with deep voice you know. He’s that.
 
Bambam: Oooh. I must’ve questioned wrongly. Your answer is disappointing. You only like him as a rapper?
YoungJi: *Stares at the camera blankly* 
 
Bambam: As a man? 
YoungJi: ---
 
(He wants to hug Bambam right now.)
 
YoungJi: Okay, fine. I like Jackson as a man, I like him. 
 
(He heard random noises from his members, clapping and shouting)
 
The interview stopped. Pictures and video clips of them are now playing. Most of their videos are those “fighting” scenes of them on roommate. Some video clips are (from his members probably) filming him looking at YoungJi whenever they are together, or YoungJi looking at him (on which he figured they are from Hara because he heard her laughter on the background) 
 
YoungJi’s face suddenly fills up the screen.
 
“Hi, Wangkong. You heard the news? Hahah. I want to tell that but I can’t find the courage whenever you’re in front of me. I don’t know why. Maybe I’m holding on to us being the best friends? I don’t know. But as you say, we’re too good to be friends. So... The next time we’d meet, I’d like to tell you in person...” She smiles
 
The video ends.
 
He immediately dials YoungJi’s number
 
She likes me! The thought is flowing in his every nerves.
 

 
But he couldn’t contact her.
Maybe she’s sleeping. He thought.
 
“Mark! YoungJi likes me!!!” he hugs and kisses the cheek of his roommate that is fresh from sleeping. He screamed and jumped all around.
He went out of their room and bothered the other boys prepping thmeselves.
“Guys! YoungJi likes me!” He boastfully said while holding unto his laptop
“We know. That is why we are pestering you to watch that clip. You’re such a plan wrecker.” JinYoung smiles while fixing his hair.
“Do you know how hard it was for me?” Bambam said,Jackson immediately hugs him.
“I like you the best!” Jackson hugs Bambam more tightly
“What do I do now??” Jackson excitedly asks them and hugs poor Gyomie who received all the excitement from him now.
“We’ll go to our fiming.” JB plainly answered.
“AH...you’re right.” He’s forgotten their schedule. He scratched his head.
 
Aish.
Later Jackson. Later.
 

**AUTHORS NOTE: IF YOU HAVEN’T WATCHED THE CONFESSION SONG MV OF GOT7, WATCH IT NOW BEFORE PROCEEDING. 
THIS WILL MAKE YOU APPRECIATE THE NEXT SCENARIO BETTER. :)**

 
What they are filming isn’t helping him.
 
Of all their new song, why it has to be the confession song and why do the MV concept is that they need to help these students confess right now? Why in his current situation?
They practiced and practiced for the scenario to be perfect. His body is doing everything but his mind is flying to YoungJi right now.
 
He decided to send her a message:
Good morning! Please message me as soon as you read this. I watched the video already :) I love you!
 
When the first couple started, they were all in awe as the guy confessed in the music of their new song. As it passed the second, and third... He became more impatient. The director said they will film one extra couple as a reserve. 
 
He misses YoungJi so bad, especially today.
 
“I thought we’re over. This is unfair to us. I’m so jealous. It’s like torture.” Mark said while they are having a break
“Yeah. Don’t worry guys, we’ll find ours. Except for that one whom already found his...” JB said pointing to Jackson who is now busy staring at his phone.
“Jackson-ah, you might bore a hole on your phone” JinYoung said while patting Jackson at the shoulder
“I know guys, it’s frustrating. But I’m more frustrated because I am seeing all these couples confess when I can’t contact YoungJi and I need to talk to her because there is something she’d like to tell me and...” Jackson continously said when their director calls for them.
“WE’RE STARTING!” He calls at them

 
A girl is standing wearing a monkey head.
Jackson stands at her front because the frist verse of rap belongs to him.
“Hey, fighting! You can do this! He’d like you.” He talked to the girl first because he’s sure she’s nervous just like the first three confessing person.
The girl nods in return.
 
“Where is the guy?” He asks the director because the music is about to start.
“Just rap. He’d come later. I’m planning of a different concept.” He assured him
“Okay.” The music filled the gymnasium. He prepares himself.
He rapped with all his might and do the cute thingy they need to portray.
 
As JinYoung’s line is about to begin and he needs to exit, the girl took of the monkey head.
 
“Nan naega chua...” She sings to him the song
 
It was YoungJi, singing their confession song.
He can’t move. He just stared at her singing.
 
Like it’s been written for this moment. He smiles like crazy as she sings. He concluded that he loved the chorus part the most.
 
“I love you. Baby, I... I love you...”
 
She raps Mark part like she was spitting the words on his face. Every word of their new song were absorbed by his body.
 
“Otte?” (How’s it?) The pause specially written to make their fans listen to the sincerity of their song, now made him feel the chills.
 
The song has come to an end.
He looks at her, unable to say anything.
 
“You’re surprised right?” YoungJi brightly smiles
“I like you.” She continously said like she’s following the format of the first confessing pairs.
“No. I actually, love you... too” She said shyly
 
She stares at him waiting for him to answer.
 
“Yah! Wang Jackson? Are you okay? I tried my best.” She smiled at him

 
Things running on Jackson’s head right now. He looked at everyone now staring. His members grasping onto one another absorbing the feels. Their accomplice director smiling. The surprised staffs. Some students.
 
But YoungJi’s existence only mattered to him now.
 
“Damn” He just retorted because he can’t fight the idea on his head.
 
 
He pulls her close.
 
 
 
This is the first time that Jackson figured he really loves cherries.
(As plain fruit or chocolate-coated? 
 
...No, he likes it more in YoungJi’s lips.)   
 

(READ THIS FIRST! I HAVE A BONUS PART OF THE STORY AT THE BOTTOM OF MY PERSONAL MESSAGE :) )

 
Hello!
And so just like that. Nervous heart is completed. First, I am sorry I updated so late. My laptop is broken for a while :(. Secondly, I am sorry for the chessy scenes! They had to be done. Even myself cringed at some parts while I proof-read. Hahaha!
Thank you for all the readers especially to those who upvoted and subscribed to my story. To all those who commented and to all the ghost readers. Love you guys!
This is actually the first fanfic I've completed. I just hope that you had fun reading Chapters 1 to 4.
Also, forgive my focus on Got7 members. I'm such a fan specially to mother and father hyungs (aka JJ Project)
I'll be wrtiing another Jackji fanfic. Hope you guys read that as well.
Thank you. Kamsamhamnida. Salamat po.
 
Love, Orange.

 
 
**Bonus Part**
Jaebum had seen enough confessions today.
It made him miss Eun Ji more.
He can't seem to open his mouth to confess to her,
Meanwhile, Eun Ji boldly says to everyone that they are meant together.
And that she is his number one fan.
 
He walks straight to their ref to find the
"ONLY JB" box she gave him that is full of his favorite cherries.
 
He opens the lid carefully just to find all of Eun Ji's gifts gone.
 
***