Chapter 5

Just You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Soojung's POV

It's finally my first day at my new uni. Honestly I don't know whether to feel excited or scared. I mean, I have no friends and I really don't know everyone there. But my sister said to be friendly and make new friends so I can feel comfortable in living my new life. Koreans.... duh I hope some of them can speak English. Not that I can't speak Korean but I've been using English all this while back in the States and I barely speak Korean till it has become a bit rusty hehe. Well I can understand it 100 percent though but guess I need to work on my Korean harder so I can speak and write perfectly. First day of uni, let's go! 
 

That morning I took my baby Mini Cooper to uni that was given by my father. He said it was a welcoming gift for me who agreed to move with them to Korea and it will also be my vehicle to uni. Lol not that I'm complaining tho, he has been providing me and my sis with everything we need and it is acceptable for us to follow him and mom wherever they go. "Mom, dad.... I'm gonna go now! Wish me luck okay, I really hope I can make myself comfortable at the new uni. Urghh friends, lecturers... pray that I can get along with every single one of them", I said to my parents. We were having breakfast together and now that I've finished, it's time for me to drive to my new uni, SM University. Dad said this is one of the most prestigious universities in Korea and through his friend's recommendation, he applied for my bachelor's degree there. Well I know I can trust Dad with everything so I just let him managed this matter. "Good luck Soojung, our pretty pretty daughter. We will pray for everything you do and of course, you will get well with everyone because you are so nice. I'm sure everyone will like you and befriend with you quickly", Mom said while sipping a cup of tea. "Yeah Soojung, don't worry too much. You will be good in no time", Dad said while patting my head. "Thanks guys, you both are seriously the best parents in the world!". 

"Well... we know that HAHA". Lol my parents can be dorky sometimes but they are so kind. Now that I've heard some nice words from them, I feel quite good. Honestly, I miss Jennie. She is my friend back in the States and she is always there for me. When I first told her about me moving to Korea, of course she didn't take it well. She was sad that we weren't gonna go to our dream uni together. We've been each other's bestfriend for 10 years now and we did everything together. We have many friends but guess only both of us know how important we are to each other. I love her like my own sister and honestly, I am sad too that we couldn't go to the same u

Please log in to read the full chapter